Nazi vs Maxi lmao!

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
So every single time I type Maxi my stupid phone turns it into Nazi!

So apparently I'm going around sporting Anti-semitic gear all over town! LMAO! :))

Just thought is share!

Comments

• edited May 2011
    :(

Im sad...not even your antics are making me smile.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Your phone needs sensitivity training. Lmao! :-j
  • @newmommy_navywife Wtf??? Why so sad my little chicken wing?????
  • @newmommy_navywife, what's wrong hunny?!? I thought you were set to have a good weekend
  • Well first I feel like a hog in a dress, my husband is NEVER home and I'm getting to my wits end, and today being Memorial Day all I can think about of my friend kalin who died in Iraq.

I wish you ladies lived closer.
  • edited May 2011
    I would be so great if we could all get together. That would really make my day!

I'm so sorry about your friend. We're truly honored by the sacrifices made by those in our armed services. Sadly, the sacrifice is often too great. @newmommy_navywife
  • @newmommy_navywife I'm sorry momma :( I wished I lived closer too...that way I can show you what a real hog in a dress looks like :)

I'm sorry about your friend. Ernie gets really down around this time too. Only he knows what they went through out there. Just stay positive it's the best way we can honor their memories and sacrifice.
  • Thanks guys @blueberrysmom & @booface.

@booface im gonna pretend that you're this really fat lady just to make myself feel better. Lol
  • edited May 2011
    @newmommy_navywife no need to pretend friend! Shoot....I may just post an up an oompa loompa in a "Nazi dress" pic later today! You'll smile for weeks!!!
  • Lol @booface.....i wish I had some bath bombs
  • @newmommy_navywife, awww sweetie! I'm sure you don't look like a pig & I bet you look beautiful. Your friend's sacrifice honors us all and I certainly grieve with you. Keep the good memories on your mind and find solace in the happiness. I wish we all lived close too so we could have preggo hang out time! @blueberrysmom could bring a ton of sweets that my baby won't let me eat lol!
  • @booface, I'm wearing a "nazi" maxi dress today too! :-)
  • @newmommy_navywife I can send you some Fedex! I'm scared to use them for fear I won't be able to lift myself out of the damn tub! :-ss
  • @tishj330 Yay! Is it purple? I look like a big ol' grape but I don't care! LOL ;))
  • Ok so now im sad again!!!!!! You look great!!!!!!
  • So I read this whole thread and before you said maxi dress, I totally thought you were talking about maxi pads, and then I pictured you telling ppl you were wearing Nazi pads, and almost peed my pants!! Then when I tried posting this, my auto correct changed maxi to Nazi and I almost died!!!! Lololol :P
  • @newmommy_navywife that's just bc you cant see all the dimples and the jiggle in the picture! [-X So not sexy....trust me! Ugh!
  • @starrxoxo9 LMAO!!!! :-)) Nazi pads! I love it!!!!! I'm going to say that from now on!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @booface, its printed so that I have no choice but to look like a well dressed hog. I love the dress but the fact that my hips have chosen to spread like a wildfire makes it a "special" look lol. By special I mean fat ass :-D
  • Idk why but that sounds like a fun idea... get a pig, an actual pig, grease it, Put a dress on it, and let it go in wal mart. OR get three pigs, number them 1 2 and 4 call the cops and let the wonder where the hell number 3 is :)
  • :D having to wear them does seem like some sort of Nazi torture lol
  • @newmommy_navywife Ooohh! I know what will make you feel better! My little confession.....ok so because my ass and thighs are so damn flabby these days....I have to wear leggings under my dresses! Mmmmm...hmmm....true story! If I don't I'll get a rash from my thighs rubbing together. Gross!
  • edited May 2011
    @sunshinelove LMAO! You're crazy....I can picture the cops putting out an APB for pig #3!

@tishj330 lol! You and me both sister! Like I said....I'm sporting leggings under this thing to try and conceal the flab going on down there ugh!
  • Lol im about to upload a tummy pic so you can see my beer belly...
  • Its up.....but be careful its bound to make you gag!
  • @booface, its ridiculous! My beloved MIL says to me, OMG, you need a back-up beep when you walk around! Haha, soooo funny, NOT!!! I spent the whole day yesterday pissed because she said that sh!t to me. Shut up! I was up at night crying & uncomfortable while they spread, so I KNOW they're wide. Leave me alone about it! Ugh, vent over lol!