gender ultrasoundddd.

edited May 2011 in October 2011
FINALLY its tomorrow at 9am. I'm so anxious I just want to go to sleep now and wake up and it be THE day. send me tons of pink dust for my birthday. since it was yesterday ((:

Comments

• Mine is tomorrow too. How far are you???
  • Aww I remember when I went to check they told me a girl I was 14 weeks I still till this day like the other day on Saturday I asked my us tech lady to check and she said a girl :) I'm 30 weeks now I'm just scared of them telling me its a girl and when I have her its a boy lol !!!! But I'm sending all the pink dust your way good luck!!
  • @Samantha I'm 20 weeks.(: yay we find out on the same day! What time is your appointment

@blessedmommy nobody I know has had that happen to then aNd even though I know it does happen it does.t happen often. I'm hoping my us tech tells me and its right!
  • At 915 am I find out. So right after you lol. But my bf doesn't Get to be there cause of work so I am having them put the sex in an envelope and we are gonna Go to dinner and open it together.
    And that actually happened to my friend she was told she was having a girl but she knew it was a boy. The last us they did they said oh its a boy lol. She bought all boy stuff anyways.
  • I was told it was a girl then discovered its a boy!
  • @Samantha my Hubby can't come either because of work! But we are going to have it recorded on a dvd so he can watch it. I'm finding out at my appointment lol he doesn't mind.@singlemomofsoontobe3 And yeah I've heard of plenty of stories about it happening. Just hope it doesn't happen to me
  • Mine is the 31st too! At 830. I'm So excited. I wanna boy so bad! But Watch it be a girl :p
  • It's a GIRL!!!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yay. congrats @ChelseaPie how did you get it on a dvd??? I asked they said they can't give me one lol I cant wait to find out. My boyfriends mom and sister came with and they got to see, and they got us a blanket of the sex so we can open it when we open the card to find out what we are having. It was so neat to see the baby and how much it has changed since week 13 :)
    @HonestlyHopeful what are you having???
  • Congrats to you!
  • Im on team blue lol. When are you guys due?
  • @Samantha I guess my doctors office just does that. It's your choice but I love it. I've been watching it on my big screen since yesterday. It's amazing. I'm due October 17 congrats on your boy.@honestlyhopeful congrats on your girl!