thanks everybody

edited February 2011 in About App & Forum
Just want to thank you for being here! I have received many kind messages the last days, it really gets me through the day! You're a bunch of wonderful ladies (and men)

Comments

• Your welcome!!!! And thank you. Without you we wouldn't have this forum, nd wouldn't be able to connect with other preggos. I can honestly say that Pregly has helped me feel bette about myself and my situation. Sometimes I would feel alone or as if I was the only one experiences emotions ( gas included (smile) ) and just gettin on here has uplifted me. So thank you Martin. Its even help my bf understand that were not alone, him tryna deal wit my craziness and me tryna mke him understand. Your a blessing!!!
  • Thank you for working quickly to get the site back up and running! I didn't realize how much I loved it until I went without for a day! I have to admit I tried another forum on the down time and it just didn't work for me!!! I was so happy when all was back to normal!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Martin, I want to thank you for creating this!!!!! I have friends & friends on fb but I have actually felt a whole lot better since finding this ap. My husband and I have been ttc for over 16 months, none of our friends understand bc they haven't had to through this. I finally feel better that I'm not the only one dealing w/ these issues! Thank you for helping me to be more at ease about our ttc. :)
  • Seriously this app is great its the only thing that really keeps me happy. I cant talk 2 my bf or family about some of this stuff and its nice 2 be able 2 talk 2 people who understands and is supportive about it.
  • so Thank You so very much
  • Im addicted to this app..
    Ive ignored facebook...
    I have to be on pregly daily!!
  • I left and came back...thank you martin! E pregly is the best
  • I love the app alhough I often worry what ur wife thinks of you working on the app all the time
  • Thanks a ton! This app is beyond wonderful! I wish I had it with my first!
  • Right back at cha! We need it here <3