Music:)

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Anyone else love it as much as i do? lol i am loooving adele, her voice is breathtaking and shes so peaceful to listen to :) you ladies should check her out! Whatre your favorites??

Comments

• I love her last cd! Also ben harper, ray lamontange just some good relaxing music!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was gonna comment on this but forgot ...i love sooo much music ...but i do love love you down- ready for the world!
    No woman no cry- BM
    The Xx...Santana..guns n roses ..house techno..jazz salsa oldies...!!
  • I love all kinds of music as of right now I think my bun loves glee cause she is always moving to it
  • I love music since I was little, I rather listen to music then watch tv lol but I have to many faves. I luv R&B & Hip Hop.

my lil girl was moving when I was listening to trey songz lol
  • Trey songs is the beeeeeeest!!! :)
  • I love it too!! My taste in music isn't really what alot of people like I mention artist to my friends and they r like who's that??!! Lol but Amy Winehouse is one of my favs love her voice. My baby always calms down when I play Kevin Rudolph for her. But I also love love love oldies like 50's & 60's music.
  • I live music and the summer just makes me want to party. I get in the car and is sunny and I throw on some salsa and I'm dancing in my seat. Must spanish makes me dance. So far my summer jam is swizz beatz and eves new joint. I was shaking my pregnant butt last night. In the house but I was getting down. What's the hot summer hit by you?
  • My family and I were all raised as singers. We eat sleep and breathe music. And hubby plays bass. We go to concerts all the time. We have a local band, Not Tonight Josephine that we see often.