water breaking?

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
When your water breaks little by little how often does it come out and does it have mucus in it?

Comments

• Anybody know about this?
  • Its comes out in gushes just more than discharge.
  • Im not sure. How far along are you? Have you lost your mucus plug?
  • I'm 37 weeks and I don't think I lost it yet but I'm having watery stuff come out with a little pile of white mucus it feels like I'm peeing little at a time on myself
  • It could be your mucus plug usually if its you water it'll be a gush. Increase of discharge this late is normal. But if it makes you feel better call you doc and see what he thinks.
  • I would call doc just to be sure
  • @angelsmommy I lost my mucus plug with my first child while in the shower so I'm not sure but when it comes out does it come with watery stuff?
  • if its your water breaking it'll be big gushes. when my water broke with my first my pants were soaked clear down to my feet. it was icky lol
  • It can and it can be a little at a time.
  • Maybe that's what it is I never had this happen with my last and it started to scare me
  • Its not always big gush's girls. With my daughter it leaked little by little. Then after about a day of that I had my big gush. Everyone is diffrent.. if your worried call your ob. They can easily test the fluid.
  • @amipregnant did you have a little bit of discharge when you were leaking?
  • Hun its been 9 years ago so my memory is a little off lol,but I don't remember discharge. I just know that it was clear oderless fluid. It leaked worse and worse until it was running down my legs,and then gush!
  • I think it depends. Mines was a little trickle down my leg like I peed on myself. No gushes like the movies.