light spotting

edited May 2011 in Getting pregnant
Ok so my period was in April on the 24th. lasting its usual 5 days and not being very heavy. Now I am 4 days late on my period but last night my fiance and I had sex and I noticed very faint pink blood on the toilet paper after I wiped and nothing after that but I just went to the bathroom and noticed the light pink again just faint enough to noticed the toilet paper wasn't all white but it wasn't very much at all maybe a little spec. Nauseous this morning but didn't get sick and tender boobs but not nipples. I have gotten a few headaches where I felt like I was going to get sick but just lay down and they go away, I have been moody towads my fiance and usually we get along well and even he thinks something is wrong. Have any of you guys had this happen with the very light pink spec? I took a preggo test on friday morning but it came up negative but was slower for the results to come up.

Comments

• i came up with a negative on a test untill like 12 days after my period was late. i kept testing & testing i knew i was...my period is never ever late.
    so just give it time of a posative.
    & then i bled after we had sex before that pasative...then at 12 weeks i was bleeding & had to go to the emergency my doctor said it was more then normal.
  • @Babymamma18 thank you so much for replying.Did you have any symtoms of pregnancy? I have very light cramps once in a while but it starts and then its done, nothing like the horrible period to come cramps.
  • This happened to me, but my period is never regular. So at first I put it off ssas my period, then wen I didnt get aumt flo the next month I knew somethong was up. N sometimes preg. Test r wrong, ive took some that said negative but I was pregnant. I would wait till ur 7 days late n then take another test.
  • of af doesn't come tonight test again early in the morning
  • thank you everyone for the help :) I wasn't sure what the reason was because I never had it miss 4 days and have faint pink blood, usually when I get af, it comes bright red at the beginning. Ill test again in the morning to see what it says being at midnight it will be 5 days MIA. just feel different but I haven't been stressed out this month at all and I usually am early or a day late but 4 is just weird for me, Thank you ladies you were of great help :)
  • @candace42 when i get my period i have the worse cramps in life. then once the flow comes they ease up a bit. then they are mild, on that note i had cramps majority of this pregnancy. nothing like my period cramps but they happend alot. it would scare the crap outta me i thought something was wrong. but everything has been fine.
    i had NO SYMPTOMS at all. i was never nausious, never had morning sickness never threw up. my boobs just hurt alot. & you could deff see i was gaining weight. im 27 weeks & 5 days. & still nothing other then im soooo uncomfy :(
    & gained almost 60 pounds haha. hope my experience helps ease your mind a bit.
  • ya I had darker bleeding today but nothing like my usual heavy dart period w clots sorry tmi but now just wondering what it will be
  • This is all very confusing! I have a redish color light like period but it is nothing like when I usually start my period. It usually soaks a tampon in a few hours and I haven't cramped at all today. Wondering what the deal is but this morning I was still a negative on a hpt. lame! @praying4our3rd what are you thinking the bleeding is if it was so short?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.