super emotional

edited May 2011 in December 2011
I don't kno how to handle my weird emotions I'm sad a lot now days an is weighing down our relationship but he doesn't understand an doesn't seem to want to learn to understand what should I do

Comments

• U have to sit him down and talk. I regret doing not doing it. My partner left me as he didnt understand
  • I guess its hard for guys to understand us girls while being pregnant n dealing with our emotions.. my bd left me too cuz he culdnt deal with it... he just wasn't man enough..
  • Idk maybe setting dwn n talking to him well help... it didn't help me but every relationship is different
  • I understand how u feel everytime I get mad at anyone I take it out on my bf, and its not fair f him and I finally sat.down with him and. Explained what has been going on with me, of course being emotional I start crying and can't stop but now he understands
  • Yea I guess maybe I should try harder for him to understand but I get too emotional an he gets all nervous
  • My fiance feels bad for me too because he doesn't know what to do for me to help me feel better and that's all he wants to do. I am miserable at work these people hate me (but the feeling is very mutual) so there are times I sit at my desk and cry all day long! It stinks. I tried explaining to him that it feels like im locked in a cage with animals on the outside trying to eat me and all I want to do is get out and attack them but I can't. Once I explained it that way he understood. He said that sucks I said yeah tell me about it!!!!
  • My fiancee was the same couldn't seem to understand about hormone's and called me a liar a few times so i spoke to his mum who put him straight ! lol
  • I feel ya dude :( I can't stand my damn emotions, they are making my relationship lame as heck. Luckily I think he semi understands that its just the baby and I will be me again soon, but damn son. its driving both of us nutty
  • Lol well today I had enough I set him straight I told him to move out an not come back until I called an said I'm about to deliver I really tried talkin an being nice but some times men don't respect that... lol he got the message he cooked dinner tonight