bein a cry baby

So yesterday me n my bf got into fights all day about this and tht n granted i did cry n get a little more emotional than a normal hormone balanced woman wouldve but the jerk turned around n said 'why dont u try and stop bein such a cry baby!' It broke my heart! I love him n hes really not tht bad of a guy, but hes jus not getting this pregnancy thing at all! I tried havin him tlk to a mutal friend who is goin on his 6th kids(his wife is 5 wks ahead of me)n go to my prenatal appt, but it jus goes in one ear n out the other. Wat can i possibly do to make him understand what im goin thru?!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Idk but when u find out please let me know! My bf calls me a crybaby too! But I'm not a crybaby!!! I be soooo serious I wish he would take me that way he doesn't understand all things are happening to me at once..and I barely know how to handle with sounding like a biatch!
  • I cried on a publix commercial! Then my bf said something to me in a snappy way and I was bawling. Don't feel bad about crying, it happens.
  • :( im sorry!!! if my hubby ever said that to me i would fall apart. i would tell him just how much it really hurt you and to read "expectant fathers".... my hubby understood a lot more going on with me, and it's involuntary, after he started reading that with our first
  • I say just wait until you have another one...they do eventually get it. My hubby makes my excuses for me and is learning what and what not to say. I still tell him that his smartphone should have an app that tells him if what he is going to say is going to make his pregnant wife cry or be pissed...he says that it would never get it right. Cause one minute I think something is funny and the next I fly off the handle. Its true but still just go with the flow!!!