strange rash

So I have a rash between my breasts. It's the same rash I get a few weeks before I deliver. My doc says it isn't related and that its just a yeast infection. I got it with my 31 week baby and my 35 week baby. I'm only 27 right now and am nervous. I hate that my doc isnt as concerned as I am.

Comments

• I have it too it is Puppp go ahead and google it..its painful and gets worse believe it or not but seems to stay where the breats are..your best bet it to put cortizone cream on it mine looks like it might scar just from my bra rubbing it..its gross lol
  • sorry i meant breasts* lmao
  • It very well could be a heat related yeast infection of the skin. My hubby does a lot of cycling and gets them above and in his eyebrows (where the sweat collects during hours of riding). Between the boobs is another sweaty collecting area that would be prone to it. Ask your doctor if there are any safe topical things to use. Try to keep dry (yeah right, I know in this weather and impending doom of summer coming) and good luck!
  • Is it possible to get this rash WAY earlier (16 weeks)?? I have a rash all over my back and sides. It just keeps spreading and the itch makes me CRAZY! :(
  • I've tried cortisone the last two babies and it didn't work. Also tried on this one. :-( being on bedrest I don't really have much of a chance to break a sweat. Lol
  • @mandielynne its not pupp. That looks painful however.