burning in ribs

edited May 2011 in Third Trimester
Any one else? It's not his foot....but it burns on my right side. Which is where he usually kicks. I almost don't want to breath it burns so bad. Does anyone else have this issue

Comments

• I have a burning stabbing pain on my right side. I cant breathe easily n it hurts bad. Hope u get answers
  • @seifer12211 yeah it sucks. No one warns you about this
  • Very true. I thought if I commented it'd be bumped cuz I wanna know too. I can't breathe easily now... U feeling any better?
  • It's still there. The bottom of my ribs feel bruised, which the Dr said your ribs soften just like your hips do. But all the way around my ribs just burn. How far are you
  • 37 wks what bout u
  • 33 weeks. You are really close, what are you having
  • Feels almost like the burning pain you get in your side after running? I get that in my ribs too just from the way ill be laying but I have no clue what it is either!
  • I'm having a lil girl :) shes really beating me up today. What bout u? Boy girl? Names? :)
  • @vlynn15 I can only get rid of the pain if I lay on my left side.

@seifer12211 I'm having a lil boy, Bryce Caden is his name. He's been beating me up too. I'm so tired
  • awe, I love his name! I'm tired too, what I would give for just a couple hours of deep sleep
  • Thank you it was hard to find a middle that would go with his last name. I'm just so uncomfortable. My boss is putting me on part time next week due to low funds at work so at least I will be able to get more done around the house, just moved last weekend
  • Moving is exciting :) what do u do for work
  • I have the same thing my doc said its the muscles stretching to the point it almost tearing them
  • @bwhite55019 well that's just lovely. I figured it was muscles when I tried to lift something today all the muscles hurt like crazy
  • @seifer12211 I work in an office. What are you naming your munchkin
  • Emmersyn Marlene :) my son who is six is named Payten Daniel.