. I'm so sick help pleaseeeeeeee .

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I have a cold. I'm having a bad time . I having lower back pain and spotting some times is browny but today was bloody . I'm sooooo scared because I had a miscarriage before .and sore throat. Etc

Comments

• edited April 2011
    :-S
  • U should call ur dr asap. Colds are common but the spotting serious. Can u go to the er? Might be best and ask for an ultrasound. How long has the spotting be going on?
  • .I call my doc. And she said I had to rest. I was like " that's it" . When my miscarriage happenned they didn't say anything. And now they are the same.that's why I'm worry. I don't want to have a miscarriage again
  • There is something different in this preggo. I had nauseas but it stop it was just one day. I'm spotting since I got pregnant. But what scared me now that's bloody and before is was just browny. The things is that comes and its stops then comes again and stops again ect. My doctor sees everything normallllll. I don't know if my is not good enough or its just that tooooo scared to loose my baby . I only 6 weeks but I love it to much to loose it. Any advice
  • Haw long has this been going on? I would go to the er to talk to another dr. And tell them what happend befor and what happenin now and ur worried. Tell them ur baby dr its really helping and telling u anything. Always good to get a second oppinion. U know ur body best. Trust ur felling.
  • Try drinking some pepermint tea and eat some ginger and almonds and I agree get a second opinion.
  • Yes I better get a second opinion because I'm not felling comfortable with this. I just went to the bath I wiped off I got red/browny discharge again.
  • The sooner the beter. R u gona go tonight? The er is a good place to go. They have every kind of equiptment right there.
  • I also had a bad cold about 3 days ago I'm 24 weeks pregnant and feeling so much better without the fever and am coughing less the only think my doctor told me I can take is robitussin and it helped you should get a second opinion
  • I would go to the er
  • I'm scared to go to er because I went there when I felt bad with with my preggo the one that ended in miscarriage. I went there because I was spotting a little bit and they did a vaginal ultrasound and after that I started bleeding a lot . I felt they did something wrong.
  • I don't know what to do this time???? My husband is so worry too
  • Then tell them about what happend last time. There's more than 1 dr. There and more than 1 way to do an ultrasound. If that's not what u wana do wait till morning and go to another dr.bor back to ur dr u have been seeing.
  • Thanks for everything. It stopped rigth now. I going to another clinic tomorrow . Thaks for your time