My heart is breaking.......no thanks to my brother!

So my lil bro & I are 8 yrs apart (he's 19), he is in the Army stationed in a different state & in March he & his fiance got married bc they wanted to & bc my bro was suppose to deploy in a few days, but he isn't deploying now (& we are so happy) (I love my s-i-l, she is a sweetheart) so she wants to wait a few yrs for kids (bc of college), but bc my bro was deploying so she stopped taking her birth control. Now he's not deploying so We are moving her to on base w/ him in mid june, well he came home this wknd & (sorry tmi!) as he hugged me good bye he whispered in my ear "I came inside Brook last night"...........I don't know what upsets me.more, the fact that he knows its been hard for me to conceive & that I want to b a mommy more than anything & is rubbing it in my face or the fact that he's purposely trying to get her prego. She just came off her period about 4-5 days ago so I know she's due for ovulation & she never misses, she is regular & has her period on time every month. Its just breaking my heart, I can't control the tears right now! I am in such a bad mood & can't seem to shake it off! Its just breaking my heart, its like he cut me, opened the wound & poured a bunch of salt & squeezed a lime inside! I think it also hurts that my mom pays attention to my bro & he is priority (yes I get it he's in the army) but if he gets blessed w/ the 1st grandbaby, then my mom is going to forget I exist! She is the best mom & l am truly blessed to have the parents I have, but she is soooo ready for grandbabies that she will literary put me in the back, back burner! Dear God please bless me!!!! @beautifulnightmare Thank you so much for listening to me!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm sorry your brother is being such an ass. My own brother made me feel similar. I had just had my first miscarraige not even a month before when he told me he made his gf get an abortion cause he didn't want the responsiblity(he would rather do his drugs) I stopped talking to him and cried for wks. I was so heart broken from not only the m/c but because he did this to my neice or nephew. I still can't look at him the same.
  • I'm sorry sweetie. Maybe he wasn't trying to be mean, he just wanted to tell you. Are you guys that close? Or is it totally random that he told you something so personal? I hope things work out and he wasn't trying to be an ass. Keep your head up! Sticky baby dust to you!!
  • Eww..can't believe he shared that with u. I hope u beat her to a bfp! I don't wish anyone unpregnant, so if she is, i'm sorry its going to upset u. ((hugs))
  • I'm sorry that u are hurtiing right now and I pray the you are blessed with a gift soon. I don't think that's your brother ment to rub it in your face but u know better than I do. Maybe he was not thinking at the time. Mabe when u cool down u should tell him how it has hurt u and then go from there.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thats just mean... men are such asses at times... i hope your bfp is on its way xoxo
  • i am so sorry that your heart is hurting because of this!!! and i know it hurts i was in the same situationa few years back except i had just miscarried and my sil came up to me and told me she was pregnant... it hurts alot... but dont get upset because he wants a baby too... who knows you may both end up pregnant together!!!! sending all the baby dust in the world to you!!! %%- %%- %%- ~:>
  • I truly hope he didn't mean it that way, hopefully he was just excited about the idea of possibly being a dad that it clouded his judgement

*baby dust!*
  • your welcome baby girl, you know im here for you anytime.... ya got my number! muah!!!
  • IPraying_4_twins I'm sorry to hear this. I think about u often have u moved yet
  • @rckprincess2 Im sorry to hear that! That is very upsetting! Good luck in all your future endevors :)
    @SurpriseBaby I am not sure why he did it the way he did and yes we are pretty close. The meds I am currently taking for my hyperplaysia (overgrowth lining of the uterus) have me very emotional sometimes. I am still pretty hurt but I am controlling my crying lol
    @Jaime77 Yeah I don't know, he sometimes says this stuff just to see my reaction but this time he truly hurt my heart :'(
    @youngmami3 I just need to learn that he is my lil bro and he will say things w/out thinking, I know that he would never hurt me on purpose the way he did and Im sure he doesn't even realize he hurt me the way he did, but I should punch him in the nads next time LOL (j/k)
    @richjen24 :) Thank you! I wish I had better patience! Its just I have wanted to be a mommy since I was 12 and even though my friends and cousins were getting prego at 15, 16 so on I knew I wanted to do it right and be grown up, but now I feel like its biting me in the but :(
    @tinka1326 Thank you!
    @jalem All the girls I went to school with are prego w/ their 1st, 2nd, or 3rd (Literally almost every single one) then my cousin who is 1 yr and 4 mo. younger than me (her and hubby got married 2 months before me and hubby :) ) they didn't even want kids for a few more years, she told me she was prego and I am super happy for them :) , I am just hurt at the same time :'(
    @NewMommy_NavyWife I hope he didn't truly mean to hurt me the way he did. Thank you for the dust I will take all I can get and all the prayers :)
    @beautifulnightmare :-D
    @Wantingagirl :) and we moved out of the black mold infested house and the landlord felt really bad, but we haven't moved to Tulsa yet. We are in Missouri, we are living w/ my parents for the meantime. Its a good thing we are a happy family or I don't know that, that would work LOL.
    @ALL Thank you for all your support ladies, I honestly wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have Pregly or met some of the great ladies that are on here!!!! Thank you!
  • Youre welcome dear!!!!
  • I'm sorry that you're hurting so much. Your mom its not going to forget about you. She loves you and she will always be there for you. I m the oldest of 4 kids. I got married first so of course everyone was expecting me to get pregnant soon. Well, 12 years passed and all my siblings had kids except for me. I was hurting just like you. I was so jealous of all of them and I would cry every single night. But my mommy never gave up on me. She was always praying for a miracle baby. Finally it happened!! When I took the pg test she hugged me and kissed me like if it was her first grand baby. Right now she treats me like if I'm her only child. I'm sure very soon you will be celebrating with your mom the big news. God has his plans and you will be a great mommy!! You are in my prayers! :) I'm here if you want to talk. Baby dust on your way!!
  • I know what you are going through, we tried for 16 months with our second. It sucks because it makes you an emotional mess and it's hard not to take these things personally. Try to remember though that just because people around you are getting pregnant doesn't mean they are intentionally trying to hurt you. And I know that you have been trying for a LONG time but that doesn't mean you want kids more than someone who has only tried once and got preggo. It will happen for you. I totally get your frustration, I've been there... you are destined to be a mom, it's just taking longer for you. There IS a plan!! :)
  • You're welcome :)