how many kids, how old are you now and when is your baby due?

Comments

• Oh hun, your not the only one, I know an 18 year old that just had her 3rd baby.... Shes had one every year since her first.... I have another friend that is 23 and has 4 children and had them all by the age of 22....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 25 with my first and only little boy due july 29th
  • I'm 30 n 9 +2 weeks with my third, I have a soon to b 8 year old son n my daughter will b 6 in november
  • I am on my first its a boy I am almost 25 weeks having a baby boy and due sep 17
  • I am 23 years young! haha i am due aug 9th.. i have a 4 year old son and 4 year old step daughter
  • @mommyto3blessing ur not alone, i felt the same. im 22, i have two 3 year olds again not twins 8 months apart. im 16 weeks +2 days. by november ill have a baby, a 3 + 4 year old :/
  • Im 31 this is our 4th child. Im due june 22 but I will be induced in 13days yay!
  • I am 20, with a 2 yea old and due Oct 2 x
  • I'm 23 n I just had my second on 5-31 my first is 18m
  • Im 20 have 2 boys ages 5 almost 6 an 2 an am due with a girl on oct 3
  • I'm gonna be 25 on sept 27 and I have a 5 yr old who will be 6 in aug, a 3 year old who will be 4 in july, a 1 year old who will be 2 in aug and this lil boy on the way due nov 3rd.
  • Im 20 & will be 21 when baby arrives. Its our first and im due Nov 15th 2011 :)
  • I'm 21. I have a four year old I adopted out, a 28 month old who passed away at 2 days old and an 18 month old. Now this one due august 28.
  • I'm 23 years old, this is my first, its a girl, I'm 31 weeks 3 days due august 5 :)
  • I'm 21 and have a 2 yr old boy and I'm 17 weeks pregnant :)
  • I have 3 due June 28 two girls one boy and this is a girl 5 3 2 are there ages.
  • I am 24 and I have 6 year old and a seven year old....due with baby number 3 on christmas lol. I've waited so long because I was overwhelmed with being a young mommy of two but I'm def ready now
  • I'm 24 will be 25 when I have my 1st baby boy on oct22
  • I am 27 years old and I have a 5 year old girl, a soon to be 4 year old boy, and am due with another boy on 16 October
  • I will be 25 in July and have a 4year old daughter and 22wks
    pregnant with my second little girl.. @Stillsurprised we're both due Oct 11 :) what are you having!?!
  • edited June 2011
    I"m 24, have a four yr old girl and am being induced on Nov. 11 with a boy. :)
  • Im 22 years old. I have a 3 year old girl who will be 4 in August and i have 2 angel babies. Im 13 weeks pregnant, due December 14th! :-)
  • I am 19 and will be 20 sept 24th.
    This will be my first child and he is due sept 15.
  • I am 27 will be 28 in a little over a month this is my fourth and its a boy. My oldest is 9 a boy then I have a 7 year old boy and a 3 year old girl
  • I'm 27 u have a four yr old and am now pregnant with twins, due oct 20
  • @army_wife09 I am having a little girl :X
  • I'll be 24 in two more weeks. My daughter will be 5 in September, my son is 1 1/2, and I'm due in a little over 4 weeks with another boy. :) My sister in law is 25, has two girls ( 2yrs and 1yr) and will find out what she's having in another week. She's due November 6th. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am 31 due with baby #3 in Nov. First one girl 9, and second one boy 5.