Final Appointment

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I had my last appt today! Last week I was soft and closed. Today I was very soft and 1 1/2 cm, yay me! I think it's weird tho bc I didn't feel ANY contractions this week. I am being induced one week from tmrw. So anxious! This week better go by fast!!!! Send me some labor dust lol, steems like this pregnancy has lasted way too long :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • huge bucket of labor dust
  • Yay for good news!! Hoping I get good news like that tomorrow too! Labor dust being sent hun! :) maybe you will go in before your induction!!
  • @onemoreontheway

How far along are you?
  • Labor dust to you too! I hope I go before next week too but I was induced with my first so i'm not worried if it goes that way. Good luck tmrw! @mommyoftwoprincesses
  • Thanks hun! :) I was induced with my first too so induction doesn't scare me either, id kind of like to experience labor on my own though...but wither way as long as me and baby are safe, im happy :) and thank you for the luck and labor dust hun! :D
  • @sosmommy my original due date was june 17th (by lmp), my doctor changed it to June 12th at my 20 week u/s. it was under debate bc I had bad endometriosis and only one period since having my now 2 year old. So...38 weeks-ish lol?
  • @mommyoftwoprincesses with my first I was induced but it was after my water broke on it's own at 37 weeks, so I kinda got to experience going on my own in the beginning. It is such a rush of excitement when your water brakes! I would love for that to happen again :)
  • I've been hoping my water would break....no such luck! Lol last time my doctor broke my water which was such a weird feeling!!
  • Did it hurt when your doctor broke it? I heard they use something that looks like a crochet hook. Mine broke at 4 am and it woke me up, I was so confused and then so excited lol. @mommyoftwoprinesses
  • Lol no hun it didn't hurt at all just kind of uncomfortable. Its a long plastic crochet hook type of thing they use. It took him a couple tries to get it, but it broke. It was just an awkward feeling. Then afterwards I felt like I was peeing myself forever! Lol
  • lol I felt like I was peeing myself the whole day I was in labor too @mommyoftwoprincesses
  • Lol my hubby even followed me around the with towels while I would walk because I would leak so much...I felt so awkward! Lmao