No Nausea

edited February 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
I don't mean to complain...I have no nausea and it scares me.70% of women experience nausea...and I've read you're likely to not miscarry if you are sick with nausea. My last pregnancy ended in miscarriage..and I had no nausea... I'm so worried. I have other symptoms, sore boobs, frequent urination, back aches, indigestion...my first appt is next week and waiting is driving me crazy.

Comments

• I HAVE LITTLE TO NO NAUSEA FIRST I GOT SICK BUT THEN HARDLY EVER I GIT SICK YESTERDAY THE FIRST TIME IN TWO WEEKS I CAN KEEP EVERYTHING DOWN ....I DO THOUGH THROW UP A LITTLE WHEN I BRUSH MY TEETH ...HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH UR APPOINTMENT ...SOME WOMEN ARE JUST LUCKY ...OH I ALSO READ A MYTH ...LITTLE MORNING SICKNESS MEANS A BOY ...BUT IT'S JUST A MYTH
  • I have none either. Im 10 wks but I had an ultrasound a week ago and they told me baby has a strong heartbeat. Hang in there and try not to worry too much, the stress isn't good either. Wishing the best.
  • I was very sick with my son, a little with my daughter... but none with this kid. I'm like wow!
  • Thank you ladies
  • I had a mc before and I was extremely sick like the whole time. I'm now pregnant again and haven't felt sick once! I almost don't feel prego only sore boobs and a bigger appetite. Every pregnancy is different. I wouldn't worry!
  • thanks for setting me at ease.
  • I has absolutely NO sickness with my first son.. no one believed I was prego but I had a perfectly healthy pregnancy and baby boy! Relax ladies
  • I have never had nausea and i am on my 3rd pregnancy and all of my babies were fine
  • You are so lucky not to have nausea believe me! I throw up all day everyday :0&
  • I was actually worried about this too lol. I haven't felt sick once. Im only 6wks so I just waiting for it to happen. The only other symptoms I have are sore boobs ans light cramping occasionaly.
  • I'm 9w4d and haven't been sick. When I was 6 weeks, I waited for it but the slight nausea that I felt from time to time is completely gone it seems. I had my u/s on Wed and my lil bugger was moving around and had a very strong heartbeat, 175bpm! If I hadn't missed my period, I prob still wouldn't know I'm pregnant. So no worries! Count your blessings, puking would be no fun!
  • Ur lucky I'm 17 weeks sun times I get nsuseas or even puke smh lol