im done

im done with the father of my baby im never going to forgive him for what he said :(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • we are arguing about our problems and i told him not to incolve the baby and he told me that he hopes the baby dies i mean what kind of person would say something that horrrible
    i dont want nothing to happen to my babygirl
  • yes in this cases if he wants proffesional help he should seek it but thats a decision he would have to make for u to be sure he wants to really change, but sometimes we women are better off alone it breaks myheart that she wont have a dad but i mean i cant imagine what if my dad wouldve said something like that when i was in my moms tummy i would probablyhate him im sorry she wont have the dad i do my dads the best
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yes, and u should take care of yourself please dont et him bring u down i see u have a lil boy and now ur other baby and shes almost here, im gonna be happy fo her and keep taking the same care i do and not stress her out, im really sorry u have to go thru that and thats just gonna be his lost is he the guy on your pic?
  • OMG get the hell away from that sick person! Karma is a b**** and he will learn that! I'm praying for you and your baby. Stay strong you will be an amazing mom!

In fact both of you ladies stay strong. Those men were only good for one thing and that's kids.
  • @Proudmomma awww thank u i appreciate it
  • I'm telling you if I hear one more messed up situation on here I'm going to go on a rampage. I will add both of your guys's douchebags on my nueter list lmao. Sorry I'm just tired of mean disrespectful men. I have been through a lot myself and it makes me sick how some people can be so harsh and sick.
  • Girl dnt worry bout it cuz God gne take care of him u never bring a innocent child in no situation... he gne eat those words.... hold your head up dats just sad to say sum about a blessing from God
  • men r just sick very few are good excellent daddies but thats so rare i really taught he loved her but i guess not he pretended really good
  • That is so mean see me I'm hot headed n pregnant or not we would've been fighting sorry kno one should wish harm on someone so innocent