Scared:/

I recently gave birth to a "sleeping baby" girl on feb. 23. It was my first baby and the WORST day of my life to let her go so fast. I was 35 weeks. Last Thursday I found out that I was once again expecting. My due date is Jan. 21 2012. I am 6 wks && 3 days along. I have always had an irregular period. Last night I began to spot light pink. By this morning tge blood was red. And a little more than spotting. I didnt feel any cramping and still dont. Going to tge doctor today.
Neeed prayers...and maybe some guesses on whats wrong??

Comments

• Idk what's wrong but I'm wishing a good outcome! Blessings your way.
  • I wish I could tell you but I'm sending prayers your way. I'm so sorry for your loss too. Bless your heart.
  • Im sending prayers , hugs and hope your way , i wish you and your baby the best.
  • I'm sending prayers. I am wishing you and the little one the best.
  • Well usually at 6wks you might get implantation bleeding, can be pink and sometimes red, its usually just the baby attaching itself to the uterus wall. If you talk to the doctor today they will probably do a pelvix exam and maybe can see where the bleeding is coming from and see if your cervix is closed.
  • We did that yesterday abd my cervix is in fact closed. I still feel pg I have all my symptoms im even pukey now. I just have to do my saunogram to see the baby now today at 2
  • edited June 2011
    I had the same around 10 w and it was just a burst vessel. Good luck @ the doctor!
  • Good luck today, hun. It could be a lot of stuff, so try not to stress yourself out. I had a lot of bleeding this pregnancy from an irritated cervix...to the point where I didn't know I was pregnant until 8 weeks because I thought I was on my period.
  • My doc said it could have to do with my cervix bbeing so irrutated from my last pregnancy and not having enough time for it to heal but she said tgat since my cervix is closed and im not cramping or clotting tgat its looking good