stoop!d posts ... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK ... DON'T BE BABIES WE ARE ALREADY PREGNANT WITH THEM!

Comments

• @KylieMommie is there ever really a boring day on pregly before you go to work?
  • Ummmmm shut up.
  • Lol keep hating
  • Look for a good divorce attorney while you're at it!
  • When I interview people for my job I always ask the question, "how do you feel about work place drama?" there should be a screening process for new Pregly applicants.
  • LMAO SORRY PPL THAT DON'T DO IT THAT WAS NOT MEANT FOR EVERYBODY BUT I KNW OTHER PPL NOTICE THAT ISH ITS FRUSTRATIN N BETWEEN THEM N THIS BABY I'M LIKE BODERLINE BIPOLAR NOW SMH!!
  • @Hot2Cold87 I have a degree.... was working on my second when i was unable to attend school due to medical reason and got dropped, although when I have my baby i can go back and finish the 6 months I have left til I have my second degree. I am truly excited about it actually so thanks for bringing it up :) and im only 27 not close to 40 and I didnt insult anyone.. just trying to lighten the moment with some odd humor..
    ad being pregnant and on bedrest kinda has me limited to what I can do an unfortunately my friends no longer want to go out with me or come over and hang out with me so i try to fill my void of socialness through here. I am sorry you think there is a sorority, but everywhere in life people are like that. Every job i have ever worked at, every school that I have ever been to all have their little cliques and people that they get along with. I am sure that you have your close group of people that you talk to and do the same thing with and even if you arent doing it now I bet at some point you have.
  • @Hot2Cold87 Oh btw i wasnt trying to be an @$$ was just explaining my POV
  • I can't believe this thread is still open. Some of you sound like such immature trash, you should be ashamed of the way you are coming across and the language being used...SMH. Such a shame.
  • @praying4our3rd GRATS on getting married btw.. I am kinda jealous.. I should have been married by now, but thingss happen for a reason so I guess I am glad I am not. I am happy for you though!
  • This has to be the most ridiculous post on here. Everyone is bashing everyone. I get what the original person was trying to say but this is completely out of hand....yet another sad day for pregly for how bad this is. Some of the rudest,most childish comments ever! And if someone says something you deem rude how are you any better to be rude back?? Smdh....
  • @KalikoJenie not u lol I don't recall seein u on much my statement really had nothing to do with the topic lol just the ppl b/c it really doesn't matter the topic the same ppl always talking shit if one disagree here come the tag alongs that's what make me pissy...
This discussion has been closed.