Anybody else due Oct 20th? :)

edited June 2011 in October 2011
I'm due Oct 20th I'm a first time mom! I find out what I'm having Friday but dr already said 80% looks like a boy I hope so!

Comments

• im due between the 25 really close n im having a boy
  • How far were you when you found out?
  • edited June 2011
    Awe I'm due a day before you :) I'm having a boy. :) Baby Caio Maxim. <33
  • Cute congrats! I get to see my baybay tomorrow & I'm so excited I'm hoping it's a boy also 8-> at my 15 week u/s my dr said she was pretty confident it's a boy!
  • I'm due the 15th with a boy :X my first. I found out at almost 19w
  • I'm due october 20 with a babygirl!! Her name is Novalee Jessica: ) congrats on your little pumpkin!!
  • Yayyyy october is full of boys... and girls lol I'm due oct 25 with my first lil man !
  • @sara102011 congrats due date buddy lol :) & btw that is a pretty name how did u pick that? Very unique :)
  • Oh and i found out what i was having may 24! I was 18 w 5 d! Lol so were you! Hey we reached our half way point today!! 20 weeks!!!! Woooohooooo
  • I'm due Oct.28th with two baby boys.:) good luck on your u/s. I'm sprinkling blue dust your way!
  • Novalee is from my alp time favorite movie where the heart is! It means chasinf butterflies: ) and Jessica is my best friend since elementary school: )
  • I'm due the 21st with a boy :) Why did ur doctor say it looked like it was 80% boy?
  • I am due the 25th with a little boy. Keegan Bradley :)
  • @excitedforoctober yes the dr said 80% boy I want yomorrow to come already so I can know for sure so I can get baby shopping already lol
  • due oct 21.. ugh .. i have to wait till june 13th to find out ... i didnt even ask at my last us waht it looked like i was only 13wks.. but i hear alot of girls on here saying how the found out that early.. i didnt want to get my hopes up so i cant wait.. good luck girll.. im hopeing for a girl this time.. but not counting on it.. lol.. i have two boys and have the thought in my mind im not ever gonna have a girl.. lol
  • I am due the 30th ans I am having a girl. Found out at 15 weeks. I am going to have a u/s on the 9th at the doctor's office. We will see if they were right LOL!
  • I'm due the 20th! I don't know what I'm having yet though.
  • Due 20th with another girl!!
  • @sara102011 I loove that movie and have always thought that was a pretty name :)
  • @gsmommy i love it too: ) i always knew i would name her that
  • edited June 2011
    I'm due October 21st w/a boy :-D
  • I'm due October 18th with a boy, Landon Christopher. <3
  • Ummm October 30th!! Its 10 days later but hey it can happen any time...congratulations on ya baby!! I'm on team blue..just found out it was a special moment!!