some help with names please :)

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
So my husband and i have two names and were stuck on them... which sounds better to you guys;
Douglas (after my deceast father) Michael (after his brother in prision for murder... so the name is Douglas Michael
or!!!
Ezykiel (im in LOVE with the name) Douglas for the reason above. :) so Ezykiel Douglas
help us out pleaseeeee

Comments

• I like Ezykiel Douglas :) Its not very common and its cute!
  • I like Ezykiel too...its super cute!
  • @mommyofangels thanks :)) i was thinking of nicknaming him zeke, but felt bad cuz zeke the geek..lol. kids are so mean.. but im a geek and love it lol, so he will probably be a geek too, it runs in the family :) do you have any names yet?
  • @myasmommy2009 Yes, my bf and I have 4 names were in love with and plan on using all 4 of them! :) We just have to continue ttc to get our first :)

Our names are: Addison Mariska Rayn and Nouva Kay for girls and Aidan Ryan Curtis and Dakota Blayne II for boys.
  • @mommyofangels I loovveee nouva kay!!!! And im sorry i thought you were pregnant, have you tried that preseed lube, i hear wonderful things about it!! And i hope you get you bfp soon!!!
  • @myasmommy2009 Thank You :) the bf picked Nouva and we put my middle name with it :) And its okay, I though I was going to bet my bfp because af was 2 weeks late...but nope. And I have not tried that yet, but Ive checked it out online.