july mommas hoe ya feelin?

edited June 2011 in July 2011
Ok I'm during the 28 n I'm do tired .... I got a cold today... and my body is achingggggggggg!!

Comments

• Im just burning slap up.. its way to hot
  • When r u do?
  • uggg if thats even a way to feel lol so danm hot, and getting contractions already so even tho im due july 3rd looks like ill be having a june baby instaid just hope i can last a few more weeks
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Blah lots of back pain n I feel very uncomfortable :l
  • Feel like im growing every 5 minutes! Its ridiculous! And if anyone could see me trying to paint my toes right now you would die! Getting so winded from the shortest walk!
  • Sooo done! I know baby needs a little longer but I really don't want to be prego anymore. I have constant heartburn, back pain, and contractions.
  • I wanna give birth right now!!! I'm sooooo over it.
  • oh and I'd like to see my vag without a mirror again
  • I have 5 weeks to go. My back and hips hurt... I can't sleep well.
  • Im due July 16 @neek
  • I'm pretty miserable myself... ready to have him...
  • Im feeling hot n annoyed, :( n my feet swollen too n I cant sleep!
  • I'm due july 14th but the docs said if I don't go on my own before 39 weeks they are going to induce me ill be 39 weeks on july 7th I can't wait until I can't wait to sleep a whole night without hourly bathroom breaks and be able to walk from my house to the car without feeling like I just ran a marathon not to mention my swollen feet and backaches but I'm wonderful cuz its all worth it it the end when I hold my little boy
  • @junebug86 you're lucky my doc says that he won't induce unless i'm at least two weeks over im due july 22 and also so over being pregnant.
  • Im due july 4th. And im constantly sweating. These last few weeks are killing me
  • @stella the docs said the reason I can't go past 39 weeks is because my diabietes which I don't get cuz my baby isn't measuring big he is a lil overweight by a half a pound but that's not much and my sugars have been under control but hey I'm over being pregnant also I'm not going to argue with them
  • So ready to pop! Due the 28th
  • Due 7/31. Have my good days and not-so-good days. Pelvic pain is awful when it hits. Otherwise I feel ok. 8 more weeks max! Woo hoo! :)
  • Im so done! Back pain pelvic pains contractions and I could keep going this pregnancy has been thee worst one yet :( but it will be worth it :)
  • Btw im due the 28th
  • im due the 11th. and ugh... im ready for her to be out already... this is rough
  • I'm due the 31... pretty sore & having difficulty sleeping. Plus terrible heartburn. But the worst part is I just watched 2 documentaries... "The Business of Being Born" & "Pregnant in America"... they really made me think... anyone else watched either of these? What's your take on it?
  • I'm due the 10 and I have good days and bad days mostly just bak aches and sleeping
  • Wow sounds like we are all misserable! Thank goodness I am bot the only one.
  • Yeah im due the 12th, and these past few weeks it seems to have really hit my body! Especially at work. But i feel like ive been luckier than a lot of other woman. But my limbs going to sleep is reeeeaaaally annoying! Ill be sitting for lk 5 minutes and my feet and legs are asleep.. and whatever side i lay on my whole arm and hand! Ugh
  • i feel horrible, im due the 27th. Heartburn, legcramps, pelvic pain, back and leg pain! And everything else pain...8 more weeks 8 more weeks. Girls i feel your pain!
  • @junebug86 I hear ya don't question it I would kill to be induced @ 29 weeks.but in long run just hope baby is healthy.hope that everything with you also goes well.
  • @stella lol I'm going with the flow I hope everything goes well with u also hoping u don't have to wait 2 weeks after ur due date here is hoping ur lil miracle comes b4 that what r u having
  • @junebug86 having a little boy xavier do a ton of walking at work so i'm hoping that helps. My nurse practioner said since it was my first i'm likely to go over the whole two weeks but heres to hoping i'm gonna start running marathons if he doesn't come lol.Do you know what your having