Any other Oct not know the sex yet

edited June 2011 in October 2011
Any other October mommies not know what your having yet? I'm due October 24th and have another week till my ultrasound. It seems like I'm the last October mom to know, but is there anyone else still waiting? I'm hoping for a boy

Comments

• Well I had my ultrasound last Monday and I still don't know because the baby is breech! I'm due October 5th
  • I was hoping for a boy but I goy a girl! Im still blessed;) im due oct 10
  • I just found out today, I was hoping for boy number two..was so convinced it was a boy.. but I'm having a girl. Disappointed but excited all the same :O B-)
  • I wanted and got my boy!!! Im due Oct 5th! :)
  • I am due oct 23rd, I find out the 14th
  • Well i still don't know yet. My babies r bad n don't like to act right , but their next photo shoot is 2mar
  • I shouldn't know until the 9th but I cheated and found out early. I'm due the 23rd.
  • @mommyfor3 I'm worried my baby will be breech or just stubborn so I still wont find out next week. When I had my NT it wouldn't move off its butt.
    @mamajolene if its I girl that will be fine but I have the dream of two boys then the girl
  • I'm due on Oct 30th and won't find out until June 13th.
  • Due the 15th with a boy!
  • I'm Due oct 22nd and won't find out until june 13th :(
  • edited June 2011
    Okay at lest I'm not the only one that dose not know
  • I'm due 10/30 and we find out this Friday.
  • edited June 2011
    @1sttymemommi @alilboulding @jodi102011 what are you hoping for?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mschop no you're not the last one I believe I am!! I'm due October 30..my appt..WAS June 14 but I got a call this morning no u/s tech is there that day so June 23 (insert crying face) for sum reason my phone don't do all the cool looking faces like everyone else's (Samsung vibrant) anywhoo another 3 whole weeks :(
  • @mschop no you're not the last one I believe I am!! I'm due October 30..my appt..WAS June 14 but I got a call this morning no u/s tech is there that day so June 23 (insert crying face) for sum reason my phone don't do all the cool looking faces like everyone else's (Samsung vibrant) anywhoo another 3 whole weeks :(
  • @1stwoodsbaby how did u cheat??? I wanna cheat..I was gonna do the gender pee thing but that's still not 100% gaurentee to me...I want a boy!!!!! Look like Oct surrounded by boys! Hope I join the club
  • @new2_this I went to a 3d ultrasound place. Instead of doing the 3d ultrasound I asked I'd they could just do a basic ultrasound and tell me the gender. They did.
  • @new2_this I also wanted a boy sooooo badly but I'm having a girl. Ill send you my boy baby dust.. maybe you'll have better luck than me.
  • @1stwoodsbaby thank u...ill take any boy dust I can get..
  • I'm due the 25th and my ultrasound isn't until the 7th. I had a u/s at my last appt and my Dr said she was about 80% sure it was a girl...but I had told her I'm hoping for a girl, so I don't know if that swayed her guessing or not, lol! I can't wait for Tuesday!
  • @new2_this welcome!
    @laura536 I had an ultrasound at 13 weeks or so and the tech said the same thing to me about being pretty sure its a girl.. and I am having a girl for sure now. So maybe you'll get your girl!
  • @mschop I think it'd be nice if it is a boy, but I really have no preference. Only reason id like to have a boy is so that he can take care of a future lil sister.
  • I'm due oct 26 and find out a week from today on june 8th! Sooo excited.
  • @1stwoodsbaby *fingerscrossed!* lol!! I have a 5 year old little girl who will be pretty upset if it's a little brother! Every time we talk about the baby she says "When my baby sister is born" and I have to say, "But it could be a brother"! And she says right, and then just continues on with my baby sister.
  • @new2_this omg I couldn't wait that long I would some how come up with the money to get the 3d. I just want to know if I should buy blue or pink I'm already tired of yellow
  • I dont know yet I will find out on the 9th im also hoping for a boy
  • OOh yes I've bought the yellows and the greys! Smh! @mschop I going get the 3d one but I wanna wait til like 28 or 30 weeks BC I want a ni e plump visible face and also I have to drive an HR away to get the u/s I think 1stbabywoods gave me an idea BC I didn't kno they do just gender pics..but again ugh I don't wanna go that far I Was surely thinkng how can I get into another doctors office an get an u/s I'm ready to be sick in the er for a picture! Smh...