Breech??? They wont tell me....

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
My last ultrasound was 25 weeks, and she was breech.

I will have another in 2 weeks at 36 weeks.... but when i get my check ups she feels around and when i ask how she's laying they say, oh we can't tell really, they move alot at this point...too early to worry....

Thing is tummy is hard and big up high, and down low is softer and smaller. I think she is breech and staying that way. I had a low placenta, that has moved out of the way, but its still lower than it should be...also a risk. UGH! do you think they just don't want to freak me out too soon?

Anyone had them try to flip the baby before delivery? I heard it hurts really bad....

Comments

• I would try not to worry yo much until your next ultrasound, they do move alot between 25wks and the end. My mother in law had my husband turn just in time for delivery! I have no idea if it hurts when they turn the baby tho! Im 32w and 5d just had doc today and my doc could feel where head and but wer, head down low, but to me my belly feels like the baby is sideways!haha who knows! I learned in my birth class there are excercises you can do to help baby assume correct position, try googling! Goodluck!
  • They didn't give me a choice when my baby was breach, I had to have a c- section. But I Have also heard it is painful.
  • Theres also many different types of breach, sideways, posterior, frank (but first lol), feet first, so im sure it depends what type you are as to what they can do
  • You would definitely know if baby feet were on your bladder. Mine kicked me all the time and she was breech.
  • Ya i feel kicks low rolls r up high. Guess ill try to chill
    ...just a feeling i have...urg.