Seriously..?! (vent)

edited June 2011 in Military moms
I swear I can not find any legit friends out here on Joint base Lewis McChord. These chicks that I have met are friggin' bogus, fake ass girls. Seems as if no one I've met gives a rats ass about anything besides getting fucked up constantly. No one has kids my age. And then they don't tell me that my husband is cheating on me when I go back home with my girls. They come over with their husbands in MY house, and can't even give me a friggin' text telling me what is going on in my house?! I swear I'm at my boiling point. It's bad enough that my husband is a cheating bastard right now, but then I have to deal with oblivious women who obviously don't understand what it takes to be a true friend, and then what it's like to have a damn family. I'm fucking done. The next stupid hoe I encounter up here is going to get spit on. Ugh! Why the hell is it so friggin' hard to make an actual friend out here?! I have tons of friends back home.

Comments

• Your husband cheated on you w/ one od the wives?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No, he cheated on me with some 20 year old chick named Chrisy Johnson, who's dad is in the army. He met her at the dog park. She lives in Puyallup too. I even have this chick's number, but my husband doesn't want drama because she can get him introuble. I kinda wanna work things out with him. Even though I think that makes me look dumb. But yea, the girl I'm ranting about comes to my house and gets drunk with her husband and all of my husbands friends, and claims to have my back, but couldn't tell me my husband has some random cgick over partying with them while I'm gone? To me that sounds fucked up. I would let a friend know in a heart beat! I'm tired of the bullshit. My husband wonders why I'm so distant, and reserved now... Hmmm, maybe because the people I have met up here fucking suck, along with the one person who is suppose to have my back.
  • She also tried to tel my husband to divorce me, and get a contract marriage with her, so she can keep her benefits after she turns the age that military won't pay for her..
  • @Emmieken I am so sorry to read this all. Girls like that make me crazy. I have been thru a very similar situation. I will be in Washington soon like 5 days tops.
  • Well when you get here, let's find this bitch, and beat her ass! Lol, just kidding! I wish I could, but I'm thinking she would be the type of chick to punch me in the stomach or pull a knife out on me. And it has been nice out here lately. This past sunday was 76°! We keep having sunny days too!
  • thats why i dont really get along with army wives. majority of them seem soo fake to me. its hard to come across some who actually have their head on right & who actually respect themselves. even though my mans in the army i would never label myself army wife after seeing what most of them do. to me him being in the army is just his job, when he comes home all that goes out the window. im sorry i dont live close to you id knock the girl out for you!!
  • Hell yea! And I totally understand what you mean about the army wife thing. I look at the airforce as my husband's job as well. Even though we reside on base, I definitely try to keep it as civilian as possible. I don't rep airforce wife. I rep being married to my husband, who is in turn, in the force.. Blah. I really wish things could go back to normal before the military. It's insane how women use this crap as like a status quo.