7 weeks exactly && high risk.

Hi! Im Brandy and I am 7 weeks today. this is my second pregnancy and I had my daughter on feb 23.
I have had light spotting and now bright red blood. I had a check up today and was told that since my cervix is closed n uterus is more swollen that it would b with a miscarrage so doc said as of now tgeres no miscarrage
She said it may be old blood in my uterus frm my other pregnancy that wasbt drained before bc I only bled for 3 wks not 6.
Ummmm coukd this be right???

Comments

• Might wanna get a 2nd opinion. I dont think everyone bleeds the full 6 weeks. I only bled for 2 weeks.
  • Idk but good luck :)
  • Well she was just telling me reasons it could be happening. She also said that some women have periods for their first three months but that she is pretty confodent that it isbt a miscarrage
  • I bled on and off for the first three months or so. Dr found that I also have a stressed/irritated uterus. If I did things that caused pressure on my uterus I would cramp and or bleed. So I had to take it easy for first trimester. Im 20 weeks and baby is fine. :) put yourself on light duty for now
  • Thanks so much that makes me feel better. N ok probably tmi but my doc said constapation could cause it too and unlije my last pregnancy I am experiencinf ALOT of tgat so doc said it could be from puttin alot of pressure on myself
  • Constipation could be the cause, but I would definitely keep checking. Good luck and congrats on your second baby :)
  • Thabks and I have a saunogram tomorrw just to be more sure
  • Oh ya and a bladder infection can cause cramping too. Keep us posted and good luck
  • Just got done with the appointnent. They say im too early to really anything since im really on looking like 6 wks and 6 days so cant see a hb yet. But babys still in there they are gna call me n see how my hormone levels are looking but so far we know baby was still ok and still in the sac. So im good right now just gotta take it easy