boyfriend thinks his sleep > my sleep

edited June 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
I'm so exhausted ... my boyfriend thinks that his sleep is more valued than mine :'( even though we work the same hours. I'm at my house on the couch right now because he takes all the room, (queen bed) covers, and pillows (4 pillows ) and gets angry with me when I take some back. All he does is toss and turn and complain the next morning saying I was doing what he does, when in reality I'm awake all night because of him while he sleeps soundly, snoring and everything. He moans in his sleep and bangs on the wall. But is always an a§§ if I even so much as fart in my sleep, he will comment for days about it and say offensive things. He never offers to sleep on the couch or even stay home! When I tell him I want a night to myself, he comes over anyway while I'm sleeping.

:'( just sooooooo tired and I only have 3 months left of even attempting sleep :'(

Comments

• aww poor baby if you got a lock on your room door go in there and lock the door if no lock barricade something behind it and if he fuss tell him it seems the only way you can get some sleep!! Be easy they have symptoms of our pregnancies to just say it firmly
  • My hubby always tries to pull the I haven't slept all night crap....really then who was the big lump snoring and taking up most of the bed while I hang on to the edge for dear life? Jerks all of em!
  • @mommyo3soon2b4 that's exactly what he does... I ALWAYS wake up in the middle of the night no covers, on the edge, with half a pillow. One night I woke up to him pulling the one I had under my belly for himself! We have 4 pillows! I was like excuseeee me?! "You aren't using it" bü||$h!t I'm not using it >:p he doesn't even care! My only real prego symptom for the past 6 months has been exhaustion, I don't even want another kid if I have more symptoms since he can't even handle this one.
    Sorry to vent I'm just so irritated! My eyes are red and puffy and swollen from being on this damn couch since all the dogs get up here on their own free will.
    & he just came out like, "what are you doing?" What does it look like :/
  • I'd take my key back for awhile...teach him a lesson!
  • Id tell him when hes pregnant his sleep will be valuable until then sleep at his own house. Or tell him since he can't let you sleep that when the babies here he can wake up w the baby every time, every night while you catch up on 9 months of lost sleep.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.