39 weeks with no contractions!!!!! WTF!!!!

edited June 2011 in Single moms
I'm so tired of being pregnant i dont know what to do..I'm only 1 centimeter with no contractions and lil bleeding..what do i do I'm all outta options here...WHAT DO I DO?

Comments

• Wait...lol. walk, have sex. That happened to me last time, only I wasn't dilated at all and my dr induced me. Dilating is a good sign though! Somethings happening!
  • Ahh I'm 38wks 2 days and I haven't had anything happen, really..maybe a few contractions but then again...I'm a ftm, so I'm not completely sure. I get checked tomorrow to see if I dialted any...soooo wish me luck haha
  • Good luck @heatherlynn..when they check u it's no fun lol...@laura536...i walk all the time and still nothing and as far as sex i have no candidates for that catiegory...lol
  • Yeah, the last few weeks of waiting are the worst! I never had braxton hicks or anything. Do you have one of those excerise balls to sit on? That helps too!
  • my friend has one...guess I'll use hers lol
  • Girl I been 1cm for 2 weeks now and still nothin for me either lol but I'm only 37 weeks so I got time
  • Hey!!!! There is no WORRIES. I WAS 2CM FOR 2WKS WITH MY FIRST BABY. PLZ TRUST ME LET NATURE RUN ITS COURSE. YOU WON'T REGRET IT. MY CHILD WAS BORN 2DAYS AFTER DUE DATE. O:)
  • I'm the same hun. I'm 39 weeks today, and nothing. I've had mild menstrual cramps on and off for a few weeks, and she's head down, but nothing else. No contractions, my Dr doesn't check for dilation or effacement until my 40 week appointment. She hasn't even fully dropped. I'm very disheartened.