DONT FEEL PREGNANT ANYMORE PLZ HELP :(

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Im 12 weeks today n dont feel pregnant anymore is it possible to mc without bleeding and pain im gon to have a ultrasound nxt tues but im scared that they not goin to c nothing
DO BLOOD TEST?LIE THATD ANOTHER THING IM WORRIED BOUT THAT IT COULD B A FASLE PREGNANCY IS THAT POSSIBLE

Comments

• Calm.down ur fine im 17weeks n i felt that same way i had a untra sound at 12weeks n baby looked great but to lil to hear heart beat so i was still very nervous it wasnt ok but the other day i had my third,appointment at 17weeks n i heard my lil ones heart beat ur fine dont stress i still dont feel very prego ne more but that heart beat n picture makes u relax ur fine good luck
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol I mean its werid cuz my boobs was alwayz sore n I was cramping now im fine maybe I am ova reacting thanks
  • I want to b the one wit the symptoms lol this my 1st pregnancy n I want to feel it at every angle lol
  • This is my first pregnancy n i was feelin the,same as u boobs hurt n crampin but tgen 12weeks nothing i was worried lije u untill i had my appointnent so i hope u can relax n see ur baby on tuesday:)
  • I cant wait its so much lol
  • @mamakat I had all that at 1st got to the 10 week n all went away pray that I didnt lose the baby n didnt kno it :(
  • Lol if u think the blood.test is neg y not just.take a regular home pregnancy test to.easy.ur mind ..i would of by now
  • Be happy dont feel so preggo yet...there are somethings ,like movement that are awesome later on...but for the most part being huge , not being able to breathe,peeing your pants...sucks,lol
  • I was the same way when I was 9-10 weeks. I was so scared because my boobs stopped hurting and I didnt feel my muscles aching anymore. I went to the dr when I was 11 weeks and everything was perfect. The heartbeat was strong and nothing was wrong. I dnt think u should worry
  • I took 8 hm test 2 blood test n the doc comform it I kno im pregnant I jus dont feel like it anymore
  • Thanks pregnancy it so new to me n dont have anyone to turn to n ask for advice the bd is clueless lol
  • this my first too. Im now 19 weeks and it freaks me out if I dnt feel my baby moving everyday. But I believe everything is ok with u. No horrible cramps r bleeding?
  • @mamakat I will trust me as soon as I get of the
    doc office
    @ittybitty none of that
    Thanks again (*)
  • Than u should b perfectly fine.. Stop the stress. Ur body is jus giving u a break :)
  • Im a lil over 8 wks and all my symptoms have stopped as well quite abruptly may I add, and ive been worried as well and even said the same thing I dont feel preggers anymore but I just think by now baby os settled in and all is ok! I seen/heard my babys heartbeat a week ago
  • I didn't really have symptoms to begin with, so when the little bit I had completely stopped at about 8 weeks, I was so scared. But I had my first ultrasound on the 7th, baby measured up and it's heartbeat going strong. :)
  • I know exactly what you're going through. I was 11 weeks at my last appointment And felt like something would be wrong because besides randomly (and only slightly) tender breasts I really never had any symptoms. I was a little nauseous the first few weeks but it tapered off completely about two weeks before my appt so I was wondering if I'd had a missed miscarriage and scared myself for nothing. Our check up was for our first attempt to hear a heartbeat and he tried for about five minutes without anything. I love my doctor though. He took us a couple doors down and gave us a quick sonogram to ease our minds and everything was perfect. We seen our little one that had fingers and toes kicking around and then completely flailing about that he/she lifted from where they were resting then just floated back down and started kicking again. My little mosh pit dancing baby was perfectly fine and I'm sure yours is aswell. I still get moments that I worry if everything is ok and such but my tummy is starting its tiny bumpage so its helped reassure me again. We'll be 14w on Monday and have another heartbeat appt coming on the 24th. I know in my heart that everything will be fine and we'll finally hear that beautiful sound that we missed out on last time.
  • Ive had no symtoms at all .... worked out 7-8 weeks but wont find out till 24th 4 my first app wiv midwife
  • if your having a false preg could you test positive for a bc test? i havent seen the doc yet and i dont feel very pg..breasts sore and hot flashes but thats about it
  • I feel the same. I will be 11 weeks monday.
  • I felt the same way and it started going away just a few weeks ago I'm almost 19 weeks just calm down I know its hard I felt like something happened I didn't feel pregnant all if a sudden but everything is fine. You don't have cramping or bleeding so more then likely its all in your head. I also rented a fetal doppler monitor it helps when you are worrying