Inducement

edited February 2011 in Teen moms
Honestly being 16 and pregnant sucks ihate it iwish iwould have waited but ilove the fact iwas blessed with my child ihate how big ive gotten ihate my swollen ankles/feet ican barely breath an im in pain.! But im getting induced feb 19 my due date was on the 26th but when you get induced do you automatically get a c section?? Im honestly scared.

Comments

• No u dont it just helps for contractions and honestly a csection is not that bad i had my son the day before i turned 19 n was scared to death of pushing or a csection now im 20 n will be having another csection. U will be fine
  • Thanks alot :X but is it normal to feel constant pain right under your belly?
  • Both! Ots agonizing.
  • Like when I get up to pee it hurts to move it feels like cramps/contractions but it isnt..
  • Its normal to get cramps at this stage. Its your body preparing itself for labor. Just keep walking a lot, rock on a birthing ball, do squats, etc maybe you will start labor on your own. Remember your due date is just an estimate and at 37 weeks you are considered full term. And no getting induced doesn't mean you will have a c-section. I was induced with my first, she came vaginally. Don't stress from it. Good luck and congrats!