I really want.......

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
LOBSTER! I have never liked it before and now that I can't have it I'm craving it....anyone else craving something they just can't have?

Comments

• You can have some lobster! Just don't over do it.
  • Lol hell yeah... all seafood and wine...ugh I know ppl say u can have a little bit but I don't want to even change it.
  • Really? You just made my day!
  • @simone I hear ya! I don't wanna change it either but my goodness its crazy how bad I'm craving it!
  • Yep! And shrimp, and crab. You just have to stay away from predator type fish because they have more mercury. The american pregnancy association has great information about how much of what seafood you can have each week! So go get you some lobster girl!
  • ive been wanting to go to red lobster just to have the buscuits they give.. but nobody likes the way they make seafood so no one wants to go with me :-|
  • @buebug3 I will check it out.....thanks you! :) I always just stayed away from it just in case but I have so many things out from my doctor that I actually can have that I always thought I couldn't......
  • I want crab stuffed shrimp! YUMMY! since i knw i can have i, im in my car now on my way to Red Lobster! Lol
  • @number3ontheway omg I told my mother to just bring me a 40 to the hospital and right after she's out its on lol......its gonna be different not having a beer sitting by a bonfire this summer that's for sure!
  • Ok so I had look this up because I had never heard about not eating lobster while pregnant and I just ate some the other day. I found you can eat one 6 ounce serving a week and it is safe!
  • @mommy2now3 oh sweet! I'm thinking my hubby and I are going to get us some lobster this weekend........
  • YAY!!! I had a lobster pizza at Red Lobster it was so good!!!