35 wkz & still working,dnt want 2 leave!!!

Im 35 wkz as if 2day & still working,im getting super super excited about having my baby girl but i don't want to leave my job!! Even for 12wkz, wtf??

Comments

• I normally wait till my due date to stop working and if everything goes well ill be back pretty quick after
  • U must REALLY LOVE ur job cuz i was like Whoo Hoo vacation! Lol! I knw what u man though, i guess it depends on the type of work and the co-workers! I was working as a STNA with people who wouldnt me a lot!
  • I went back after only 4 weeks
  • I love my job too :) lol but I'll do as last time. I took the wk off before my DD. Then I didn't want to leave him and ended up taking 11months off. :) oops but my job was still waiting for me when I came back.. not sure how long ill take off after. But ill be taking one wk off before. Its just nice to make sure I have everything ready before she gets here. And a lil extra time with my boys :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Me too working till my due date but only part time that week then going back 4 weeks later depending on dr and how baby is then I love my job and the pay plus I'm only one working
  • I worked all my pregnancy the day i went into labor i called out because i was feeling some pain i can only imagine if i would of gone lol and i am only taking off 6 weeks i wasn't made to be a stay at home mom i haven't worked for almost 3 weeks and i am loosing it already haha
  • Yes my job's great & the pay! I just hate having 2 leave it & then worrying about leaving my baby. This year when i started the job that's when i finally was able 2 start leaving my son w/the sitter. I was always scared to leave him w/any1 & he'll be 2 nxt wk. After being a fulltime sahm for almost 2 yrs,this job has given me alot of freedom. Im just so scared im gonna go bk 2 that "sahm" thing & get super over protective of our new baby & not want 2 leave her. I try not 2 worry myself about it but this lil princess will be making an appearance in a few weekz!
  • If I could go out on maternity leave TODAY I would and I'm just 17+4. Great job and all but lounging around the house is more my style! (:|
  • All I wanna know is where do you work? LOL..
  • I worked up untill the day before I delivered, work was calling me while in labor (finally just turned off the phone) and then was forced to go back after 2 weeks. I had a c section and had to force to doctor to sign me off to go back to work because they threatened me with giving my job away.
  • Im still working and i'll be 39 weeks in 3 more days. I dont know when my baby is planning on coming, so when he does, i'll use ALL my maternity leave spending time with him..plus i feel soooo unproductive when i just sit home all day!
  • I got 5 days left till DD but 6 to my last day of work but in just 1 and half days I see my Dr. And she will tell me if she is inducing early I don't want to miss work
  • I'm with @ynvtish what do u n where do u work
  • my dr worked till she gave birth
  • edited June 2011
    Im a supervisor at a nice hotel @ynvtish
  • Im def tryna stick this out till its time to hv her,im on my feet all day and ive been more active this preg.than the 1st 1 but gosh I can def feel its taking its toll & everythings getting in2 position!
  • With my first I worked a 12 hours shift the day before I gave birth..then again I was early too haha