I'm going to lose it! seriously....(long)

My husband to be and I have been fighting now three days straight... well I have been angry with him...

It all started when I was just getting on Facebook through his phone to show a friend of mine some pics from my Facebook and as soon as I clicked the internet app he has been looking at these nasty pictures of a woman and her ass and blobs hanging all out... I got disgusted and took him his phone and took mine from him...

Later that night I went back to our room and he is just laying there under the covers not doing a damn thing but I needed to get groceries his ass wouldn't get up for like 10 minutes so when we walked to the store they shut the door in our faces " sorry we are closed" wtf really... so its hot as hell and the humidity is horrible I'm 5 months pregnant and already miserable and he says let's walk further and see if the other one is open fine whatever so I walked lord behold its closed too so I'm hot and now even further from home Grr

So when I get home I strip down and lay in front of the air he left a katsup packet for my cat to chew on in out bed and when I rolled to my side it got all over me and the bed I tell him to get it quickly before I smeared it and he takes his sweet ass time so I have to change my pajamas and wipe the comforter myself go figure...

Then I'm really mad cause here I am 20 years old pregnant with his baby I moved 740 miles from my family and my friends I gave him everything and he still wants more I have to cook and clean for him I got a job now so I'm working cooking cleaning getting up in the morning to make coffee and his lunch I have to put water in the freezer everynight and make juice for his lunch... I'm warn out my body aches and he won't even massage my back... I'm doing everything for myself and I don't want to have this baby anymore cause I know I will be alone on that too...

I don't know why I am still here but I can't imagine waking up in the morning without him either I'm lost and confused and just don't know what to do... I do it all cause I love him but I just feel like I give give and give and never get anything in return...

Comments

• He sounds old fashioned. You definately need to discuss this with him and see what he is willing to change for you, and to see for yourself what you want out of this and how to get what you need or decide that you deserve better. I hope hes willing to change and that you guys can compromise.
  • edited June 2011
    Oh hun that sucks. The first few things just sound like a man being a man. My husband does stuff like that all the time its really just them being lazy. You are not alone I have to deal with stuff like that to. The thing with the girls can be sleazy but better to look then touch. And I have too say I look at good looking men all the time and he knows and nit pictures men in the street. I think of it as my silent revenge if he can look why can't I. I do think you should cut back in what you do for him. It doesn't have to be a fight but your his partner in life not his maid. He can make his own lunch for work. hope you have a good day today.
  • I agree stop doing everything you're NOT his mom!!! It always ticks me off..its one thing if you're a SAHM and he's not an ass but I NEVER understood why if both people are working, only he gets to do shit when he's home!
  • Wow u are his maid! Write it all down, how he treats u, what he says to you. With everything u do for him writing this down and write down what he does for u. Show him u do so much and those lil things he can't do for u is so rude when u give him your all. Woman are not their slaves! Make him aware of his behaviors be little him, if it was me I'd treat him like the child he is.
  • @menemami see I don't look at guys hell I don't even have guys as friends on Facebook cause he is so insecure bleh...

@all I do so much for him I even asked him the other day if he needs me to wipe his ass for him when he goes to the bathroom... he doesn't get why I complain and just cuddles to me and tells me he loves me and he doesn't want me to go anywhere but things never change
  • Then take action. Let him know youre not a fool.
  • Well do you want a serious answer? He comforts you because he acknowledges that you Are a slave, but not in a "harsh" way... what you should do is reflect and think of one step of the future. You shouldn't be working if you have a man. He is just a man that is WORTHLESS because his parents didn't teach him to be independent and respectful. You should learn from your own mistakes and get back home where you will find support.
  • Obtw, stop being his maid if you Are continue to work your hurt off.
  • Sorry... stop being his maid if you continue in the work force sweetie.