eeek! I have gained...

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
8 lbs in 4 weeks!!!!! I don't have a clue how I gained so much....I haven't been THAT bad! I'm waiting for the Dr now. ..I think I'm going to get yelled @!

Comments

• I hate the scales at my drs...I think they are very wrong!
  • When I wdnt in for my 20wk appointment I had gained 8 lbs in 4 wks and my dr wasnt too happy, but I've onlu gained 4 since... And im not eating any differently... Funny how our bodiea work ;)
    Gl!
  • Holy typos batman!
  • Ugh i had been loosing weight and that was fine as im over weight. But i gained 7 lbs in a week. Wtf? I havent changed how i eat or nything. I told the dr this and he said it just happens sometimes :-/
  • I gained 7 in the 5 weeks between 19-24 weeks. But since that last appt I haven't gained anything. I think it was just a belly growth spurt lol
  • Im in the same boat! Had my 23wk appt tuesday & I gained 11 lbs in 4 wks! I was so shocked, im really small to begin with. But dr said just not to get used to gaining so much in a month ; )
  • that was me last appt!!! i gained 8 lbs in 4 wks... from 22 wks to 26 wks. how far along are u?
  • 24 week appt for me! I just finished talking to the Dr...she just said not to do it every month. I cryed :-(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wish I could gain 8 pounds! :( my doc has me on protein shakes..
  • I agree with @gatorbob about a growth spurt probably being normal around 20 wks or so.

At my 18 wk appt I was finally back at my pre-pregnancy weight. At my 22 wk appt I'd gained 7 lbs! My doctor told me to eat healthy (I was pretty much doing that already) and drink more water. She prefers I only gain 1/2 lb or a 1 lb a week, so 7 lbs in 4 weeks was a bit much. But I don't think I did much to contribute to that weight gain. I think it was belly!

And I'm not that big of a girl in the first place. I was on the top end of normal BMI for my height.
  • I was a few lbs overweight (size 10) but I have always had massive boobs. I think most of last months gain ended up in my already too big boobies!
  • I'm hoping I stay small. I'm 26weeks and have gained 4 lbs. Still able to wear my pre preg clothes. Hopefully ill b a lucky one eek
  • I gained 4 pounds in 4 weeks I'm still less than I started but I am worrying a little because I am extremely overweight as it is
  • @Mama2Bn2011 I have th same question! I started off 126 & now I'm 152 bt I'm only 24 weeks :( bt its all belly & boobs!