due in 9 days and just found a stretch mark and am emotionaly wrecked

edited June 2011 in Third Trimester
I can't go to work anymore and now all I do is sit at home I'm so depressed my husband is doing work and school full time I barley see him anymore found that damn stretch mark feel like a fatty I am seriously Going crazy and to top it off I'm not showing any signs of going into labor. What's wrong with me I can't cheer up pregnant women are suppose to be glowing and all filled with life. I'm not at all :(

Comments

• Just one?! You are so lucky!! With my first I had tons within my first 6 months :/ I just think of them as battle wounds hehe. Cheer up hun and enjoy the last moments of being babyless :)
  • awe your so lucky. when i was pregnant with my son. my belly looked like watermelon print. no joke. and with this pregnancy well i thought there is no way in hell i could get any more stretch marks. and i will be damned if about 10 more popped up. dont feel bad. at least you only have one. and no a whole belly fully, my belly has them, my outter and inner thighs, my butt, my boobs and you know what.. even my coochie has stretch marks. feel blessed. :) and keep your chin up. you will soon have a beautiful baby :)
  • Does pregnancy get this tedious for everyone when you get this close to the end?