Forum Guidelines

edited February 2011 in About App & Forum
The forum should be a place where people can come and feel safe. So, please be respectful, polite, honest and supportive. Don't be judgemental, use swear words or be rude.

Share your opinion, but think about how to put it into words. Remember that many users are pregnant and might be scared, worried or feel anxious.

Rudeness will not be tolerated. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive will be removed (with or without warning). The same goes for posts and comments.

Do not discuss other members in the forum, but please notify me by mail when you find comments where rules are not followed: martin@pregly.com

When creating a new discussion, please use a descriptive title. Good - Should I paint the room blue or pink? Bad - HELP!! This way the forum will be more helpful and easier to browse. Also try to avoid texting language, not everybody understands it - especially visitors from outside English speaking countries have difficulties reading it.

Comments

• I agree with you martin
  • love this app :) I was scared when I couldn't login :)
  • I'm loving this app! I can't put my phone down.
  • I think im going 2 give up this app. I find it harder and harder 2 not just tell people off. It is the best app I swear and it is so helpful. But I find it so hard not 2 tell people they dont know more then there doctor. Some people ask common sense ?s and not know the answer. Im not trying 2 b a b**** 2 people. So I thinks its best 4 me and everyone else that I delete this app.
  • Martin...one suggestion. When browsing topics...if u click more discussions and scroll down...than say u click on a discussion to read and hit the back button to go back to the discussions u were reading it takes u all the way back to the top of the discussion page...so if u were scrolled down a lot its annoying and hard to find ur place again. Anyway to get the app to stay around the discussion u were last looking at instead of it going back to the top? It,would make reading everyone's disc so much easier... Thxx
  • Just wondering, how come some peoples pages show all their posts ad comments and others don't? How do I change my privacy settings?
  • @Newmommy17 - there are no privacy settings, but I think some people are more active than others and that explains the differences. However, you can delete individual items manually on the PC there is an 'options' box on the right side of your comments and activities which allows to delete stuff
  • @Martin On my "page" there is no "options" box on the right anywhere
  • @martin I don't know if its just my phone or if others are having an issue too.... when I go to post comment the button is under the zoom in and out button and I have a hard time getting it to post. Sometimes I never get it. Also the more discussions button I have the same problem with but not as bad. I agree with whoever said it would be nice when you're pages into it hit back that it goes back to where you were not the beginning. Thanks
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You can also zoom in first, then wait a few seconds until the zoom box goes away, then scroll down and the post button will be bigger and easier to deal with lol.
    I have that problem in other applications too; I think its more or less a droid problem not an app problem.

• @Martin it might be cool if you could get like text message notifications if someone replys to you topic or sends you a comment and what not
  • @katie - actually you can receive mail alerts, there is a setting for it in the PC version of the forum. If you have access to a PC or laptop then login and go to your profile and click "my preferences". The forum is at pregly.com
  • I still feel that a text message would be easier then an email
  • @katie - it would be, but it's difficult to set up and it costs more money than sending an e-mail. However, thanks for the suggestion. It could be something for like a premium version of the forum or something like that.
  • How do you change your name?
  • @dess - just mail me with a request and I'll do it for you! martin@pregly.com
  • I jus signed up n I like that I can talk freely about being pregnant because I refuse to put my feelings on fb this was an excellent idea
  • @pooh22 I so agree with you the place I live in is a big gossip and drama place so I enjoy this site too
  • HI, IM NEW TO THIS..HOPE ITZ IN MY INTEREST!
  • @martin sorry to bother u but there is a thread called... honestly? It has nothing do with any preg issue or wht this app is for.it has not got ugly yet but def has potential to get ugly.I just wanted to know if u can keep an eye on it.it seems like more and more everyday ppl are starting threads just to debate and start arguments.
  • edited March 2011