Stretch marks.

edited June 2011 in October 2011
Hello mommies! I am 19 weeks pregnant with my second baby and was wondering if I am more likely to get stretch marks now? I didn't have any with my first and don't have them yet. Just wanted to know your own experience,please share, I am so afraid I get them this time and they'll never go away :(

Comments

• I kno with the second u get bigger faster, so that might cause thm. But if u got lucky with ur first ull probly b lucky again. Im 26 weeks with my first n still dont havr sny yay!
  • Depends on your elasticity in your skin. Im on my 5 and only have one small one where my belly button ring used to be, yet my sister in law had one baby and they were everywhere
  • Second baby, 27 weeks, and no stretch marks... got thirteen more weeks so I hope they don't POP up before then...
  • Second baby no stretch marks and didnt even look like I had a baby this one not one stretch mark :) guess its in our genes we get lucky...
  • I'm 20w3d
  • My friend is on her third and not a single stretch mark :) she doesn't use lotion or anything either. I heard as long as you don't get to big to fast that your skin will stretch more naturally.. I was told that because every woman in my family had them ill more then likely get them, but I think I screwed myself by going from 145 to 304 with my first.. lol
  • Second baby, I have em bad. Then again I didnt make it far with my son (only 29wks) now with ny daughter I have em past my belly button @ 37 wks
  • i got them with my first but not my second.. who cares.. lol.. im gonna need cosmetic surgery on my tummy and my boobies anyway..lol.. after my third.. ugh.. my poor belly boton will never be the same again..