23 weeks and very emotional ;(

edited June 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
I dont know what's wrong with me with my second pregnancy , I find myself sooo insecure, u hate feeling like this . I miss being the old me , I follow my husband everywhere and I'm always accusing him for doing things , and he looks at me like I'm psycho. I've never been this sad, but now that my body isn't the same right now and I feel sooo gross , and I feel like because I've gained 9 pounds in 6 months , my husband prob looks at other women , and now he's starting to have a social life ,for example, he now has his guys night on fridays, which really hurts my feelings

Comments

• I'm the same way!!!!! Except I don't follow him bc then id bash his head in bc id prob end up getting pissed off
  • I feel very insecure too mamas! I have gained however 21 lbs in 6 months and my hubby is a hunk and a body builder of all things so I feel like I just can't keep up with him. He's always worried about his body and for me to gain so much weight scares me, I feel like he's gonna find someone thatt is thin and fit and leave me :( even though I don't think that's the reality of it, its truely how I feel :(
  • I guess its more normal then I thought , I just want my old personality back . FAST before my insecurities drive me insane .;) I'm sooo aggressive and I'm far from that normally ...ugggh