Yay! Im so happy....

edited June 2011 in Third Trimester
I called labor and delievery and asked if my 5 yr old son would be able to stay at the hospital with me for the 2 nights after birth, and they said yes as long as theres another adult there too. :) im so happy now because I thought he wouldn't be able to sleep there. Hes so excited about his baby sister and I know it would be like torture for him to have to be away from us for her first 2 nights...im planning on having him in the waiting room while I'm pushing, I dont want him to worry that I'm hurt.

Anyone else going to have there other children stay with them?

Comments

• I dont know if I can and if i want him to be there.. :/ because i feel like just not going to listen and just stress me out ..but if he changes his behavior when the time come i would love to have him come!
  • My girls won't listen and they will run around and be super loud. Their still really young though and dont understand. I'm looking forward to my break from them
  • @beatrice1436 aw how old is he? I guess im lucky my son is old enough, hes a great listener so I dont have to worry about him misbehaving. But I probably wouldnt have him there if I thought he would misbehave so I understand where your comming from, hopefully he becomes a better listener in time :)

@snreda thats understandable and 2 is double trouble lol yea I think its all in the age...you know what they say, 5 is the golden age, I def believe so, 5 is awesome lol...whens ur dd?
  • My oldest will be 4 on the 30th and youngest will be 1 july 7th. I cannot tolerate the 4 yr old she is out of control, just so bad. Shes giving me grey hairs and I'm only 23! I'm due sept 9 with a boy (finally)
  • Hes 4... he was a fantastic listener...but lately not so much!
  • edited June 2011
    Aw hopefully she gets better soon...i know I love my son hes the sweetest! To be honest im worried my girl on the way, might be so hard to take care of and raise compared to my son...but I'm glad I'm having my little girl :)
    @snreda
  • edited June 2011
    @beatrice1436 aw then its probably just a phase hes going through, my advice is try not to pay to much attention to him whwn he acts up, but when hes behaving, overly acknowledge that and even reward that good behavier, that should help him out grow the phase quicker...good luck
  • I acknowledge the good behavior ...hell be nice all day them out of nowhere...bad! He goes n time out...then hes calm. I just dont know how it would be in the hospital..thanks!
  • @beatrice1436 I hear you....maybe it could be a over tired cranky thing. My son becomes emotional about little things when hes tired, being tired sucks lol