mother in laws..

edited June 2011 in October 2011
My mother in law fucking sucks. She's ruining my life!

Comments

• Mine was trying to control mine. I nipped that quick! Whats the problem?
  • I feel your pain. Mine is a complete nut job. My husband's step mom is amazing tho. What ur mil do?
  • I think most of us think that bout mother in laws lol
  • @Raylene you are too cute :) Love the way u said that
  • She's filling my husbands head about how she feels left out and shit..just because we won't be living close to her. Making him want to move back with her so fucking annoying! Aggggh!
  • I love my (soon to be) mother in law. Only thing that bothers me is how close her & my fiance are, it kinda gets in the way of our relationship sometimes..
  • @mama2be11_4_11. I feel ya! I want to punch her over and over until she gets it through her head her son isn't 12 anymore!
  • edited June 2011
    Omg this was my issue!! I swear my mil would still be nursing my husband is she could and he would happily take it! It actually annoys me at how much of a mamas boy he is! He wanted to live close to her too. Not with me around!
  • edited June 2011
    So I've come to figer out that most the evil mil r cuz there sons r momma boys and the babys of the fam, cuz I really hate when my hubbie tells his mom somthing b4 me and then hearing it from her wth cuz the cord already ugg I really dislike how fake I have to b around my mil
  • I thought I was the only one....lol....this crazy old bat complains about how she never sees my daughter cuz we dont take her over to her house, and how my husband never calls her, first she knows where we live and has a car, and second of all she has our phone number to call us.....oh and did I mention she and her daughter have made it clear to my mom that if they ever catch me cheating on my husband they will do everything they can to take my kids away from me.....lol...my response: bitch I would love to see u try....and my daughter hasnt seen my husbands family since december and I plan on keeping it that way.....i live so happy with his family being out of our lives....
  • Yep mine tried for a long time to have control over my hubby and my life, I also shaped that sh*t in that's a** and I don't have that problem anymore :) just let them know who's boss.
  • I have Good RELATIONSHIP w/Mother in law. Ive ready layed her out. Only problem I have is she...still cool w/ my Husbands EX-WIFE. UUUGH. She has made it clear...she loves Both OF us. Im cool. Cause I have my husbands heart & MIND. OH YEAH DID I mention...ex-WIFE is at Family functions too!!!! Yup I'll see her this Sat. Hubby's neice graduation cookout.
  • Ugh mine is the same way my bd is a only child I swear because I took her son shes out to take mine it will never happen. Shes always telling him how my parenting is wrong or I put him to bed to late n blah blah then he gets on me I tell her there my kids n ill parent my way if she dont like it to bad. Shes always complaining how she dont see him enough only once every month n I should let her take him for the weekend or a couple weeks bs if she wants to spend time with a kid n shes so alone she better adopt thats y I had my own duh. N now my bd is talkin bout movin down there shit guess he will be stayin with his moma n me n the kids with mine lol I just cant stand how she tries to tell my son what to do or she'll spank him but when I tell him no its always come here moms so mean ugh or when she txs she only asks how my sons doin n to tell him she loves him n sends him kisses n hugs but dont say nuthin bout my daughter
  • I hate my MIL!! she's effin crazy she always say mean things to me. I think shes not even happy about this baby. :( She better be glad that she's 63 yrs old cuz if she's not man I prolly beat the sh#& out of her already.
  • My mil is nice but she gets on my nerves so bad. She is so damn uneducated. And no offense but she listens to Rush Limbaugh. I am the exact opposite, I sm waiting for the freak out when she finds out I am a bisexual pagan. That of gonna be fun.
  • P.s. my spelling mistakes are because of my stupid phone and swype.
  • My mil rules! Hardly know her wish I did though.. we love to far apart but the times I have spent with het she was wonderful! Im really starting to think maybe I should give her a call so we both get a little more involed. Id love her to visit us and maybe if we had some sort of a bond she would come. Id want her to feel comfortable too. I've delt with crazy boyfriends moms but my mil seems pretty great. She's never in my business and I'm never in hers. But like I said I would like to start a relationship
  • I love mum in law, i would be lost without her. She is always there when we need her. She is the closest thing i have to a mum. My own mum is a cold hearted twisted woman. I pitty my husband having her as a mil lol