Lamaze?

edited February 2011 in June 2011
Lamaze class.. waste of time or should I go?? What are you planning on doing ladies? :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Do it!!!! For sure!! Mommy learns how to push/breath/deal with labor and daddy learns how to be helpful during labor!!
  • I'm just being lazy and don't want to commit to classes for weeks!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think you should attend at least one cycle of classes in your lifetime. I went with my friend when she was prego. But, I had an epideral and didn't use it at all. If you wanna go natural it will be a good thing for you, and it will help time go by fastern. Not to mention the bonding with other expecting couples.
  • I would highly recomend the classes. I didn't feel like I was learning all that much durring. Was having the same I just don't feel like going. But not only was it great to be around the other couples, I learned so much more then i even realized!! We had a mixed class, not just lamaze per say, but how you deal with pain, what to expect, how to move the baby, every kind of birth what they entail, lots of helpful tips on sleeping, eating, heartburn, etc etc etc. Every time i talk to people who have problems its usualy things I learned in class that they didnt know. It was a great help when it came to delivery. Best thing I did to prepare really!
  • Thanks for all the suggestions everyone :)