I THINK I HATE MY HUSBAND!!!

Urg I am soo effin tired of fighting with him over a god damn dog!! I swear ima rip my hair out! Last night we got into an argument over that dog, he still ain't talking to me. We were suppose to celebrate our wedding anni today. But nope all becuz he is still not talking to me cuz of that effen dog!!! And plus it don't help cuz I'm 37 weeks along and I'm alrdy very emotional. I haven't said nething to him cuz of my emotions. I don't want to make things worse. But I swear 1 more fight and that dog is gone !!!

Comments

• Awe, me n hubby fought over juice this morning. Sometimes I feel bad cuz of the fights but they really need to understand

Happy anniversary
  • Aww I am sorry. Its u guys anniversary, you gotta speak now!! Forget the dog for a day...lol I wish u well!! Me and my bd go days and even weeks sometimes and not speak. I hate it but he thinks he's right when hes always wrong! Lollol j/k but he is wrong 98%of the time!
  • The other day my husband and I got into a bad fight over him putting a toy in the wrong spot! I'm trying to get things clean in my house.. we never fight ever! It was so ridiculous
  • Stupid mut! A dog should never come before your wife! Especially a pregnant one on her anniversary. I'm so sorry Hun. Don't you wish bd's could be preggo for a day and see life through our eyes. Pshhh. Men! Anyway, happy anniversary regaurdless. Take yourself out to dinner! He's obviously already got a date with the dog!
  • Throat punch!! My hubby is bein a complete JERK too. Then when I tell him how I feel, he says its poor pitiful me. Bet I wont tell him nothin else
  • I no we shud be talking, but we have gotten into tooo many fights about that dog. I'm the one that's home with him 24/7, he ain't. I'm trying to train him and make things easier for us when we have r son. But he don't understand. Then he compares my cat with this stupid dog. Ah u don't compare 2 different species together. I'm done trying to train this dog. I even had to leave visiting my family waayy early, jus to come back from idaho to cali, cuz he cudnt handle HIS dog. And now I'm over it. I'm done completly with this dog, its has been nothing but and on going threw out my whole pregnancy battle with this dog!
  • Wait. What did the dog do? Do you have someplace you could board the pup and get him trained for a short period of time? Give the dog a chance to better himself, ya know?!
  • @blueberrysmom, I have tried literally everything. Used a baby gate with his bed on the other side, jus jumps over it. Has a fenced kennal that folds down. He pissed and shit in it and walked all over it. Now when we leave we put his bed in there, that problem sloved. He IS house trained, but sneakes off to piss or poop. While I take him out every 3 hrs. Eats cat shit from the cat box. I put the baby gate to slove that problem, nope jus jumps over it. He is 15 months old. He no's better. He acts up only when my hubby is home. And when we first got him, perfect angle, since we moved effen lil devil!! I have tried everything!!
  • We have a apple head chiauahua, one of the most sturborn dogs to train, figured that out when someone told us that. He does listen, when I say go lay down, outside, he no's what to do. But I repeat my self with him over and over again. U can only do so much b4 u jus give up.@blueberrysmom
  • That's sad. As a last resort, maybe find him a good home? I hate to see dogs get sent away but maybe he'd be happier somewhere he can be free to act a fool. I still think having someone else train both of you could work, though.
  • I've had dogs all my life, and never once had this kind of a problem, on the other hand, this is my husbands first animal EVER!! And he has no idea, but its a lil too late for him to get classes on how to raise a dog, baby is gonna be here soon, then right after we r PCS'ing to Ft. Carson Colorado. We r moving ourslefs and need all the money for newborn and moving and a house deposit. We don't have money for classes. And he is in the Army, he is never home. For him it wasn't the right time to get a dog. I might jus give him away, and if no takers its the humane society will be his new home. @blueberrysmom.
  • Ouch. Is the humane society a place that guarantees no kill? I would think so being the humane society and all. Anyway, this whole situation makes me sad. Sorry.
  • I have worked at the humane society and the sad fact is nearly 75% of animals taken in are euthanized. please try to find him a home. Small dogs are never a good first time dog. All are extremely stubborn. A good first time dog would be a lab or retriever.
  • It's really not fair to the dog. :-S
  • I no its not fair, but if we weren't having a baby then the situation wud be different. The pregnancy wasn't planned. But I'm soo happy I'm having my lil prince. But this dog has caused soo much tention between us, I can handle it. I even tried talking to him so we can celebrate our wedding anni, and he told me to basicly to F**k OFF. I don't need the stress that this whole situation has caused me, especialy when I'm due in less the 20 days.@blueberrysmom
    I wanted a lab soo bad, but nope he wanted a chiauahua @calebsmommie
  • Hun i understand what ur going throw it sucks but u need to get rid of the dog and sence its causing so much stress on you and if ur hubbie cant see that then he needs to be left with ur dog on a day off lol good luck hun
  • @wiseccourt, thank u for supporting me, I don't want to seem soo sensitive but, I feel like ur response has been the one to support my decision. I am 37 weeks. I have left my husband with HIS dog for 2 weeks, I left to Idaho for my baby shower when I was 7 months, I actually had to leave Idaho very early to jus come back to Cali to take over cuz he cudnt handle it. And also he don't understand how this is effecting me, and damn animal shud never be the thing that comes between us.
  • Ur welcom my hubbie is stationed in hawaii we got a puppy so cute was supper good and then becam a devil dog, so we had to rehome it after 2 months of trying to train her so i know all to well evil dogs. Hell just put her in craigslist and see if u can find a new home cuz ur ganna have a new baby and pcsing itll be to much
  • @wisecccourt, we have had hime since he was 3 months old and now is 15months, and ever since he was 6 months old he became a devil dog, I have tried everything I can. I mean he is full bread, papers and everything. Ill prolly have to post on craigslist to see if I can find a home for him. And with the way he is now, PCS'ing with him and a baby is waaayy to much stress on me
  • Ugh! Sorry to hear this! Im having a time training our mutts too. But I wont give them up... starting to get very frustrated with my big dog she's getting dumber n more hyper. Getting hard on me. Ur Hubby needs to c ur side though. To not celebrate ur anniversary is just plain mean!
  • @wiseccourt we're stationed in hawaii too! Im in schofield!
  • @mandac10 i was on schofiled too im back home sence my dh deployed in april and i need all the help sence this is my first altho i do miss my army wife suport thier lol
  • feeling the SAME way... but i'm not preggers, nor am i ever getting rid of MY dog. lol it's not just the dog... he doesn't handle stress well and life has been very stressful... but now that it's been a bit better, you'd think he would be too?!?! NOPE!! he's actually turning into a douche-bag husband just like his best friend out here that is always rude to his wife... and i've spoken up about it but he acts fine for a bit, and then does it again. i'm not the kind of girl to pretend like things are ok so... i'd give anything to be back home where i knew people well enough to stay over for a visit and get outta my house! lol
  • @wiseccourt r u coming back to the island b4 he gets home?
  • @wiseccourt he wouldn't happen to be in 37-FA would he?
  • @wiseccourt he wouldn't happen to be in 37-FA would he?
  • Ugh darn phone lol
  • @mandac10 not till next may then we will be there for proble another year or so hes thinking of relisting to the same comp
  • Omg girl. Sounds like my relationship! I hate the dog and my husband always says to get rid of the cat. Only b.c. he hates cleaning the litter box and waits til it gets stinky then cleans it. You'd think he'd realize by now(17wks) that it needs scooped out everyday or at least every other damn day. Ugh..

Vent over.
  • No hes in 2-27 in