HELP ME PLEASE MY BABY'S HEART STOPPED BEATING

edited June 2011 in Getting pregnant
My babys heart stopped beating & i lost him... They did a d&c 9 days ago... I only bleed for that day & by the evening i stopped... The Doc said no sex for 5 days... Please don't judge cuz we're goin threw lot... But on the 5th day we had sex... My fiance try his best to make me feel beautiful & doesn't want me to feel less of myself... On the 6th day we had sex again... I was cramping that day& i started spotting... The day after was my follow up with my doc... He said i was probably gone start my period cuz ive healed very well & was good to go... He told me & my fiance that there is no need to wait any ling & that we can start trying to conceive now... the following day i woke up to blotting, cramping & bleeding... I told my doc i started my period & he gave me a list of days to be intimate... But by that evening mu bleeding stopped & Im only spotting... Was it not a period.. We really want to begin tryin ti conceive right away... Im 36 & Im not getting younger... What can i do to make it easier to conceive & is it true that ur more fertile after a miscarriage...

Comments

• It took me awhile to stop bleeding fully. But I didn't have a d&c. I would stop bleeding than bleed sometimes after having sex it took about 2-3 wks for that to stop. Your body is still healing... U can be more fertile after a mc. I got pregnant my second month trying again after trying for over a yr for the pregnancy I lost at 7 wks. Good luck and lots of baby dust for u. Lots of prayers for u to get past this hard time as well
  • I would go get some cheap ovulation tests & go from the first day of your "period" or whenever you started bleeding. Some dollar stores have them, and they worked for me both pregnancies. Otherwise, just keep doing what you're doing...
    Good luck, hon... oodles of baby dust your way.