becoming a lesbian

edited June 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
I have had it with my bd's bullshit. Im so over the insensitivity and the unwillingness to understand anything that im going through. I've been so hurt and scarred throughout this pregnancy that I swear im switching to the other team. Between my dad, my brother and my baby daddy, im completely DISGUSTED. I want a real relationship and a real person. I think more of you women understand that need and desire.

Comments

• Stay strong. Sounds like you've been thru hell and back. From experience, i can honestly say it will all be worth it when you hold that little miracle
  • Just want put it out there that lesbian woman play he's just like men do...but they are better at it...good luck wit ur relationship whatever u decide..
  • He's =games wth?? Lol
  • Nothin wrong with tht!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • There's nothing wrong with being with a woman but females are just as bad as men if not worse...
  • I've contemplated this several times, but can't lol.
  • Def gotta say that bein a lesbian is a lot harder than it sounds spec if you just randomly convert to it, been there done that, I would take man drama over lesbian drama every time! BUT to each their own, and I'm terribly sorry he is being a butt head, If I were anywhere within helping distance I would give him a swift kick to the happy sacs just for you
  • Im just sooooo disgusted with men and their egos. I do agree that women could play games just as well, but hell id even be happy with being played by men. My stupid ass boyfriend cheated on me while I am pregnant and then told me about it because he regretted it and wants to make our relationship perfect and have a family blah blah blah. Once I have his baby im pretty sure im peacin out unless he pulls some magic shit out of his ass to keep me around
  • Being played by women*****--