soooo mad at him(vent)

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
So yesterday i stayed at my moms house while he went to school from 6-10:30 so that i could help my parents w some issues. He originally told me he would leave early since it was the last day of the mod and all they do is get the final grade and do a small potluck. 8 rolls around and i get a phone call from him saying he would only b able to leave around 9:30-10 bcuz the teacher was finishing the grades. So he only shows up at 10:30, when even on a normal day hes home no later than 10:15. Of course im already tired n aggravated so i grab my things n i just wanna leave. He has the nerve to throw a fit in front of my mom saying " i never do anything right for you, wtf is ur problem, u piss me f off!". Of course now im PISSED at the fact that he would say that n that he would even disrespect me like that in front of my mother. Not to mention everyone else is asleep n hes saying this in a high voice. The ride home wasnt pleasant either since the gas pedal seemed to b a bit heavy...not a word was said. Ended up sleeping in the guest room and left early for my moms house after he went to work and just got back. Dont even want to speak to him, he thinks he can just say hi n everything will b fine n dandy...watever!

Sorrry for it being so long...i dont vent very much and i guess keeping things bottled up is worse.

Comments

• My hubby is bein a complete jackass to, so dont feel bad
  • Seems like asshole hubby week...it just gets me so mad i dont even wanna look at him.
  • I HATE when my husband and I fight and he thinks everything is ok. Like what? We just ignored each other for 6 hours and now you want to be nice? Ya ok.. maybe after a damn apology and maybe some flippin flowers!
  • there seriously must be something going on..way too many men acting like royal dinks this week..wth is up???
  • @leggs2011 EXACTLY!! Like ive been laying in bed for the past 2 hrs n he comes in n asks...you goin to bed?... ummm hello im under the sheets arent i? Where have u been?? He doesnt say sorry cuz obviously im the bitch that makes him feel like hes always doing something wrong when in all reality i always praise how much he does for me to him and others. Ehhh...get out of my face!
  • I think its Douche bag for a Week for our men.
  • Mine is stayin at his mommys tonight. Then wants to text and ask if my attitude is gone.
  • @mnbaby3 & @one5one this sure is a hell of a week for us preglys... do they ever even try to understand our point of view or do they just go on with the homer simpson " DOH " expression on their face?
  • They will NEVER understand
  • @karla_w_a_k when r u due? Tell him ur atitude will last til ur due date...w no guarantees. O:)
  • I don't think they really realize wats happening to us. Why? Cuz we don't complain over every lil thing like men do!
  • Im due July 16. I told him to just leave me alone.. I have nothing to say
  • @one5one im not one to hold grudges or even b bitchy to him about things cuz he does a lot. But everytime i say something is bothering me he comes out with a tantrum saying he never seems to do anything right for me...weve been together for 2 yrs and best friends before that and thus has happened 3 x total. When it happens im literallu stupified lol...im like ummmm okaayyy wat did i say
  • @btrflyqt85 agreed with @Karla_with_a_K they will never understand. I'm so sick of their tudes being our fault....um excuse me you are being the dink not me so back off. ugh! I swear I'm ready to bean mine over the head with the nearest frying pan!
  • I know what you're saying. Mine acts like that sometimes too!! What is with that???
  • Me too.. Ughhhh.
  • edited June 2011
    Haha dumbass. Point out the obvious.

Man one fight we had was about cleaning a greasy pan with cold water. I told him it needs to be cleaned w/ warm/hot water. B.c. cold water just makes the grease thicken and stick. He has the freaking nerve to say 'well why don't you just clean it then?!' I told him you don't need to be an asshole I was just letting you know!
    I went to our bed hiding under the covers crying. He comes in when dinner is done and asks me if I'm eating. I proceed to ignore him and he says ok guess your just going to lay in here like a snob. He never apologized. When he came to bed I left the room. He just doesn't realize how much he hurts me and how I keep a grudge. Sometimes I honestly feel like he is pushing me away. I've asked him a cpl times if he is still in love w/ me. He says don't be ridiculous. The day we said I do was the best day of his life.. well it sure doesn't feel like it at times!
  • I was tellin my hubby how I was feelin today for the first time ever.and he said poor pitiful me.. I said ahh hell naw, thatll be the last time I tell him my feelings
  • @mnbaby3 & @karla_w_a_k i honestly used to b very hot tempered where if i could i would throw dishes at my ex husband...now im just watever. I dont even wanna argue about it cuz they think their always right n were the psychos. So i just avoid him now n treat him like im totally cold. Its just something that turns me off instantly when he does this. I dont have to love u, i just do.
  • @leggs2011 mine is the same way. If i try telling him a better way of doing something to make his life easier it seema almkst as if he feels im telling him what to do and the atitude kicks in. Dude! Chill! Im not here to make u feel worthless, learn how to learn! Damn. I cried in the car last night bcuz of him for the first time...u would think he would realize that n put two n two together that he was wrong n he should say sorry...noooo
  • @karla_w_a_k the last time i told him my feelings he said i think too much into things and that its not that serious. That i need to relax n not think everything through so much...really?!
  • They all need a good ole fashioned throat punch
  • @karla_w_a_k lol i told him once that i wish i could drop kick his but and he laughed. So i punched his arm n then he asked y i was so aggressive. Its a lose lose situation...
  • Right. I can't give my opinion w/o him flipping out. And if I do give my opinion its either I should do it myself or I'm wrong.

For instance. Cooking on the grill. Keep th heat lower and the lid shut. For the longest damn time he would crank the f-ing heat up and keep the lid open. So only the outside would get cooked. So it'd be on the grill til the outside was burnt and inside dry. Now I've never ever grilled before, but dude, common freaking sense right?? Or hanging a heavy tv on the wall. You can't just drill into the drywall. You need studs.. I'm so hands on street smart and he's book smart. I dropped out after 9th grade b.c. I didn't give a crap about history or geology. He graduated and spent all his child hood doing sports. Not being at home learning/observing how to do things.

We grew up so diferently but come from the same town..
  • Oooo @leggs2011 we could go on all night! Lol. Me n mine r the same way and when i know something he doesnt he always askes me how i know so much...COMMON SENSE. How ironic is it that my pet pieve is ppl w no common sense meanwhile im in love w one!? Whats ur sign? Im an aquarius n he was born august 30...dont know what sign that is...lol
  • Lmao. Right. I have so many stories to tell. And we've only been married for 14 months. Dumb people piss me off.

I'm a cancer. He was born jan 8th. Idk what he is either.
  • @leggs2011 Ooo hes a capricorn...so is my son, born jan 7th. Very stubborn always think their right...then again their men lol. At least if he was short on common sense but willing to learn but not even that. I know a little about evrything cuz i never limited myself to one thing...not him...hes all just computers n web design.period.
  • Borrrring. Lol. Ugh men. We'd be in sooo much flipping trouble if our men got on here and saw what we said! I ALWAYS make sure I sign out if I check it on the computer. Though its easy to sign in. Just click on the gmail button.
  • I love this post! Mine was a peach this week too (just check my posts) but today he came home when I asked him too AND initiated a conversation about my feelings towards a lot of things regarding our time together, childcare for our son (cuz the whole idea of leaving him at all overwhelms me), and lots of other stuff. It was very nice that he was finally listening!
  • Makes me feel awesome as a dad/husband that I don't seem to have the skill to piss my wife off like that lol. She said she didn't like me on the road as a tactical response cop and now I just got a new posting as a senior accident investigator. I not totally excited about it yet but getting there. And all this when I was about to quit what I have been doing for 11 years now.