so my baby shower is cancelled.

edited June 2011 in Baby showers
it would have been tomorrow. but due to out sucky northern cali thunderstorm i had to cancel it.
cuz my dumb dumb loli pop ass wanted a nice summer bbq thinking it would be great weather in the bay area.
IM SOOOOO UPSET! ive been way pissy these last few days cuz its been raining, AND ITS THE BEGINING OF JUNE.
on monday tho ill find out when i can reschedule it for. thank the lord. & pray that either having my shower in 2 weeks or in the end of july. that it wont rain! with my luck obviously it will.

Comments

• I'm sorry that really sucks! I had to completely cancel my baby shower when I was pregnant.
  • @ta2edblondie i live in the east bay in fremont. the weather is crazy. :(

• The weather is horrible
  • Aww i grew upin fremont i miss it but not missing the bad weather your having that sucks
  • I grew up in Fremont too
  • edited June 2011
    :( that sucks @ss....
  • yea i love fremont alot. born & raised here.
    the weather is usually perfect in april & may & june.
    but its been raining off & on all spring.

@ta2edblondie im due august 24th. when are you due? & what are you having?
  • I live in Fremont also and this weather is just killing Me I can't wait for it to start warming up. I hope u get to reschedule soon. Am doing minds end of July it better be hot then lol
  • @angie87 im gonna reschedule monday...so i just hope they have a date open.
    & unless the park is closed ill loose my 85$ deposit. :((((
  • Raining here in fresno sinca last night...i rather this than the hot hot weather. Not ready for it just yet. But i do hope u get some sunshine so u can have ur babyshower.
  • @babymama18 I was born and raised in livermore. Talked to my mom today she's supposed to come visit next weekend. She was telling me about the rain told heer it was one thing she didn't need to pack and bring. Hope the weather clears and you get to have your shower
  • @btrflyqt85 I'm in Fresno, I'd rather have this rain than the triple digits, right??
  • dont say that, im having my shower in july n I live in the bay n I hope it doesnt rain cuz im having mines at a park
  • Can't you have it inside and bbq under a covered patio?
  • I really hope it gets hot bc im hvn one of may babyshowers in Merced & if tha weather is like this nw wat is it goin to be then!! ugh stupid weather bring us pregos sum sunshine plz!
  • of course today its sunny. so the weather people lied to me!
  • Omg! That must suck!! Can u still have it today but in the evening??
  • no. im just ganna have it in a month are so :( its okay im not due till late august anyways
  • @cupkake80 exactly! I remember last summer...ehhhh ac 24/7. Where in fresno n how far along r u?
  • @ brtflyqt85 I live in Tower... I'm 18 weeks...
    How bout you??