I'm back baby!

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
So I finally found the energy and motivation to get stuff done today!

Vacation plans are finalized for June. Grand Canyon and Las Vegas, here we come! Hotels are booked, wardrobe for the twins purchased, email to their mom is sent!

Baby shower guest list is composed, Registries are updated and finalized, invitations and favors are ordered! I have a meeting with a bakery on Wednesday to look at cakes, and centerpieces.

Watch out world I'm in high gear! My hubby however is snoring as we speak... X( I'm convinced that Abby must go chill in his belly when she gets bored with me! This man is more pregnant than I am!

Comments

• Woohoo, u r on the move. Did u get most of that done in 1 day
  • Yay @booface!! You were on a roll today!! When are you due?
  • You go girl!!
  • Yay! That vacation sounds like fun. I would looooove to go on a vacation.
  • @marriedwith_4 yes ma'am I had registered randomly at Babies R Us and Target already but they didn't match up or make sense so I had to tweak those today. The invitations and favors I had been looking at but finally ordered today online. Other than that someone snuck some crack into my coffee bc I've been moving! :))

@1atwoodsbaby I'm due Sept 1st but I'm having a sched csection late August :D and our shower is July 17th Eeeeek!
  • @karla_with_a_k :D I'm so proud of myself!

@excitedforbaby we're going during the week so it's surprisingly affordable! I found some great deals online too. I can't wait to see the Grand Canyon! I just hope my pregnant ass doesn't get fatigued and poop the party :/
  • @booface your shower will be here before you know it then it'll be baby time! That's exciting.
  • edited June 2011
    @1stwoodsbaby I know! I'm getting so anxious! It doesn't seem real....I can't believe my little nugget will be here in time for Halloween and all the Holidays >:D<
  • @booface awwww those cute little customs for Halloween! My runt's edd is 10/23 so I probably wont get to do this years Halloween but looking for to all the other holidays.
  • I'm in ax if your driving to grand canyon stop at the little stores n stuff along the way there neat different for sure: 0) its so amazing! Hot hot hot hot! N the bus that takes u to different stops is kinda confusing
  • Lol...you know its gonna be hotttttt!!!! @booface
  • Way to go, booface! >:D<
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @1stwoodsbabt lol! I was looking at infant costumes in January :)) at least you'll have your little one in time for Xmas :D

@azmom Yup we're driving :) I don't want to miss any of the cool stuff along the way! So excited!!! Happy dance time!
  • edited June 2011
    @blueberrysmom Gracias :) ahhhh.:...can you believe these babies are really coming???? :-O I'm counting down to June 16th for the big reveal! ;)

@lil_buggie_3 :)) ok but I don't fold!!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Me too! I'm so glad we're having little Blueberry (who I just know/pray is a BOY!) I think I was starting to get a little bored with the regular day to day routine nowadays. Baby will add some spark to the mix! :X
  • @blueberrysmom That's for sure! We're in for some definite excitement! \:D/
  • Can you and abbster spare some motivation? Lol
  • @newmommy_navywife ok but only a smidge....we have laundry and cleaning tomorrow :'(
  • I'm talking my hubby into getting a nanny! :)

But she has to be old and filipino!
  • @newmommy_navywife lol! Right?! Gabriel has to be in touch with ALL his roots.....we're also going to need him to learn Spanish! We need to raise rennaissance kids!
  • Lol I so want gabriel to learn Tagalog and swahili....

He is gonna be a prodigy lol
  • @booface Ernie sounds like my husband. Right now he is sleeping even though he knows I might be in labor!! His ability to sleep through anything astounds me!!
  • Oh u go girl!!! Good for u!!!
    Maybe your husband and mine could hang out and nap together... the other day I got home from working with kids for 8 hrs (he worked... Maybe half the day) and then came home cleaned our kitchen and after as I was playing with the girls to entertain them... he snored away on the couch!!! Arrrg! :O
  • @simplyraven22406 People prob arent going to like this but I'm having an elective C-Section. The twins really want to be present at the birth in the hospital (no in the room of course). Their mom isn't willing to let us have them unless I happen to go into labor during our custodial time. So, I opted to go that route. I know a lot of people don't agree with it though :-<

@newmommy_navywife LMAO! Ernie has been calling the baby "the Prodigy" since we found out I was pregnant. Poor kids....so much pressure :))

@blissmarie23 LOL Yeah I think hubby's must get secret sleeping lessons or something bc they are CLEARLY professionals at napping at the drop of a hat!

@mrsrocketfield1221 OMG! Ernie is leading a double life!!!! Clearly we are married to the same man!!! :-W
  • @booface fuck 'em! Anyone who doesn't understand..well what they really don't understand is the crap you go thru and put up with being a blended familly. Last year my oldest stepdaughter "graduated" pre-k and we were only informed because it was happening on our weekend. And yes I internally took a satisfaction when at the end she came running to me first lol