Why me?

I had rent and bills plus I spent 200 and something bucks on my son's crib and stuff for his room which I got a good deal on but still my stupid ass baby daddy won't give me any money he said come get 20 bucks which ain't shit but I will take it cuz I'm dead effing broke and now he's avoiding me for 20.00 oh and did I mention school is out so work is over and I'm not contracted through the summer so work doesn't start back till September I'm due in August why me?

Comments

• im sorry hun that he's being dumb...yuck. have you thought about substitute teaching through the summer? (im assuming because work starts in sept?) good luckthough. dont worry too much, its gonna be ok, god doesnt give us anymore than we can handle and you seem pretty strong :)
  • my district doesn't allow it
  • get out of here! well maybe you can get unemployment in the mean time? ugh if only we could all be rich :)
  • You're doing better than me.. I have 12 weeks left, and not a damn thing for her.
  • Thanks yall but I can't get unemployment because I work in public education and the district gives out letter to confirm that u will be returning next year and unemployment says that is reasonable assurance to hav a job so they don't approve it...I tried last year....it sucks
  • Could you take on a tutoring job? I used to teach but left my district (disillusioned). I started tutoring kids one on one. The money is really good and you can make your own hours which is great!!
  • Yea if I can find one hiring or a day care I would judt have to quit on them in August cuz I'm high risk so I won't be able to stand up in my last month much
  • Most tutoring companies I've worked for are able to accommodate that. The kids I tutor have a certain amount of hours they need to be tutored and when you fullfill that you are done tutoring them. Usually the hours ate about 1 quarter long. So you should be able to finish in time for summer. Plus they pay well. The least I've made is $18/hr (except that I worked with brothers) so I was really making $36 an hour. It was great!
  • THANKS i WILL TRY IT
  • I can't believe the school district didn't divide ur pay into 12 months. My moms in TX and that's what her district does. It's too hard to make it otherwise. Just crazy! Good luck
  • @carley I'm not contracted