AAAARRRGGH!!

edited June 2011 in Giving birth
Tonight was the third night within 2 weeks that my labor has started continued for 2-3 hours and stopped!! I was sooooo hoping to go to the hospital tonight and have my baby boy!!

Comments

• U don't want to b induced?
  • I don't ...it makes contractions more intense and I don't want them to start an IV. I've convinced my midwife and the nurses that I don't want/need a heplock. My first labor they blew out 6 veins >:p @preggointx. I probably could be induced now if I asked. I'm already post date with gestational diabetes.
  • I hope ur baby somes soon ...I told my doctor I am doing a voluntary induction at 39 weeks if he doesn't come I can't go too much past my due date if u r born after September 1st u start school a whole year later....not my baby...lol
  • edited June 2011
    Lol...I hear ya. I remember the oldest guy in our class. He did have a cherry red 1960-70 Ford Mustang though so he was still cool. Plus he could drive when we were Sophomores lol. @preggointx
  • Sending tons & tons of labor dust!!!
  • lol that was me I had my license and a car in the 10th grade my bday is December 7th
  • @angelsmommy thanks....I smile when I see ur profile pic. You have been sending me labor dust for almost a week now :">
  • @preggointx lol...I graduated when I was 17. My parents only let me drive to school twice I think. I was a loser lol and a baby
  • Sending loads of labor dust your way hun!!