having US next week @ 16+1 do you think.

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I could possibly see if it will be Zola or LeMarious in there? I don't think so ( or I'm trying to keep my hopes down) but has any one else found out that early?

Comments

• If they are willing to look, they can at least give you a guess. I know lots of people have found out that early. I could have, but baby wouldn't cooperate, lol!
  • I found out at 16 weeks
  • Uh oh I'm getting excited! That would be so wonderful! I hope the baby shows the goods!
  • We are the same. We have a3d scan through a mate on the 8th and will be about 17 weeks by doc and 19 by our dates so see what happens lol
  • I went at 18 weeks and the baby was still too small, so I have to go back
  • Not with me I went to one when I was 16 wks 2 days and she couldn't tell but she could see her whole body but no its imposible since she got big my 16 wk ultarsounds were still worth it she was so cute
  • I was 16 weeks with my daughters. This time they told me girl bc she was moving too much and they couldn't see anything so let's see if she stays a girl. Goodluck
  • I was 16 week when I found out too. ;)
  • For those who found out was it a regular US? I know baby is still tiny hoping I get lucky thanks everyone!
  • I was 17 weeks and not even scheduled for an us.. My doc surprised me. :D
  • I found out at 16 weeks a couple days aqo & its a boyy :)
  • We found out at 16 weeks with the 3d u/s.
  • I found out at 16 weeks its a girl from a reg. Ultrasound they did warn me 16 weeks is still early but I have had it confirmed 4 times now its a little girl :)