lovenox

Hey gorgeous mamas, I was wondering if any of you are on daily lovenox injections. I have to give myself a shot 2x a day and at first it didn't hurt that bad but now everytime I do it, it burns like no other. I've been on it for a month now and everyone I know who has used them says it gets better and the first one is the worse. Basically I want to know if this is normal or if I should be concerned. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? Sometimes I have to poke myself five-six times before I can get the needle in with minimal pain :-?Thanks in advance ladies

Comments

• My wife does clexane and insulin injections. She finds if the liquid is cold it stings like a bitch thats her words lol. She finds rubbing the area afterwards helps to.
  • I take insulin shots, not really the same but the needle sizes are similar. Make sure to punch the skin and make sure that you are doing it in a different place on your abdomen everytime. Also leave the needle in for a few seconds after the injection then rub the injection site afterwards.
  • I took lovenox when I was pregnant. Best thing to do is pinch up the skin hold the needle an inch or so from the skin and go in at an angle fast. Don't try and go in slow cause that hurts worse. And inject the lovenox slow. Lovenox hurts. What ya taken it for??